FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 722

Ishim:

a pound/yen pending 182.46 and the pound/buck is much higher - won't work today - waiting for the first fwiw

two boo already... 5312 - 5326 for the rebound, buy sticks the other day...

Lesorub:

I do not use only TP and SL - I do not follow the positions for this week 40 pendants on 10 pairs. Now I'll start TA and add more instruments by next week.

yes sell - limits! on pound 5330 first

Ishim:
I do not use only TP and SL - I do not follow the positions for this week 40 pendants on 10 pairs. Now I'll start TA and add more instruments by next week.
What duty free do you buy from?

Lesorub:

here's the M5.

What's up with the quid?

Lesorub:
which duty-free shop do you buy your health from?
in 1 hour in the morning, all the lame-o's are out! TA - Saturday Sunday - rest all week!

Ishim:
in one hour this morning, I put out all the bailouts! TA - Saturday Sunday - rest all week!

one more millionaire coming up...

someone's beard in shreds...

Isn't it that easy?

new-rena: with a quid?

Ishim:
in 1 hour in the morning all the slackers are out! TA - Saturday Sunday - rest all week!
Very cool! Respect! Fingers crossed ! )))

Lesorub:

one more millionaire coming up...

someone's beard in shreds...

is it really that simple???

I'm still testing, well, if you run a pair, the information will add up a bit in a week (but new pairs yes! there will be cracks at first), and the pound and the eu in reverse - the same levels on the other side.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Audi bought on Friday. Pound, I am still short, I will close in the morning in pon. Canadian, I do not look, I do not know if it will break 1.3326 or not. But these are my thoughts, I may be wrong.
As I wanted, I closed the long pound...for today I'm sitting and thinking pound to 153050 or 154450... In the first case 66% bulls,33% bears and in the second 55% bears and 45% bulls already... other options today either supply or demand, that's why i think i stopped at these figures. ))))) maybe i'm wrong of course...but still the law of the market
Reason: