How can I be a successful trader? - page 2

By following all strategies smartly one can get good success in forex-trading as i get while trading under alpari.com

Trade Forex with Alpari - the "Company of the Year on the Forex Market". ECN trading. Spreads from 0.1 pips. Leverage up to 1:1000. Free analytical tools. Investment products.

How long are you following the above site KALL?

Fairy tale uncle Flintop, please tell us more about your first day of trading. Your story touches my heart brutally. With very exclusive education you become a successful trader within a few weeks, or let's say days? That's so flabbergasting and I want it to. I tried three well-known brokers and they gave me market analysis but no exclusive education. Now I know what to do: I think I'll open immediately an real account at your broker and become also out of the sudden a successful trader, quasi automatically. If everthing could be that easy. We see us at your broker. I'm so excited right now.

Uncle Flintop:
From my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to become a successful trader for making profit constancy. That’s why; I have decided to trade in MXTrade trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a successful trader rapidly. I have gathered all successful trading tips from here with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading.

Glad to get very thoughtful information from you. I also try to do this.

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders. Contact me at info@pipscutter.com or my skype : mark.laurent7 and get the best Forex trading strategy.

krelian99:
Fairy tale uncle Flintop, please tell us more about your first day of trading. Your story touches my heart brutally. With very exclusive education you become a successful trader within a few weeks, or let's say days? That's so flabbergasting and I want it to. I tried three well-known brokers and they gave me market analysis but no exclusive education. Now I know what to do: I think I'll open immediately an real account at your broker and become also out of the sudden a successful trader, quasi automatically. If everthing could be that easy. We see us at your broker. I'm so excited right now.

krelian,

i think fx laurent is offering more than uncle,how you feel and think,when you decided ,plz get me along with you

*gnarf* Read the follwing posts from the thread below. It confirms my scam sensor signals and I have no doubts to be believe that. Sorry Nas, this offer isn't that awesome but read for yourself.

LOST 10K IN LESS THAN A WEEK. the 1st day they put a martingale on my account, it was down 15% with another 15% draw down, it closed loosing about 7% of my account, the second day they put in a buy for gold. I also put in a buy when I went to work, XAUUSD did not move over 40 pips that day and I closed my trade at the end of the day for 15 pips profit, when I got home, I checked the managed account and it was down 85%. they had put in 3 buy trades for gold and lost on all three. I sent them emails canceling my connection with them, also my broker to get them off of my account but they keep trading, before I could changed my pass word they busted my account. I never got ripped off so much so quick, these guys or idiots and I'm just a dumb for trusting them. I could not find anything negative about them on the net so I gave them a try. DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR STIE (s) AND WAST YOU MONEY. I listed all of these sites because they have the same owner and he would not contact me, If anyone wants proof, just pm me and I will send it,
pipscutter.com

mampamm.com

pammmam.com

I started emailing pips cutter and after a while got a reply from Mampamm and they confirmed that all 3 had the same owner
James Davis don't exist.... his face are all over the net...

campusspeicher.de/root-server/

byums.org/

relevante.com/ceo-message/

Exactly the same guy over here: pammmam.com/

I lost 65% of my money in 2 days! Changed the password ever since! Hope this guy will get caught!
It's common for scammers to use generic images or even to steal images (and sometimes even names) of real people.
LOST 10K IN LESS THAN A WEEK. the 1st day they put a martingale on my account, it was down 15% with another 15% draw down, it closed loosing about 7%...

krelian99:
*gnarf* Read the follwing posts from the thread below. It confirms my scam sensor signals and I have no doubts to be believe that. Sorry Nas, this offer isn't that awesome but read for yourself.

Man you are exact right,i am member at FPA since long ,having daily alerts for new fraud cases,some time ago one senior told me that even fpa do pressurize the brokerage companies in case,black mail them for every means and ask for share,if they pay then fpa keep silent and sit aside but in all terms nothing to paid loosing person.........the good feature is fpa do not ask or get any thing from the sufferer individual side.......and i am astonished on persons who don't have time and interest to learn and understand this job but agreeing to put all or best part of their hard earning in hand of scammers only,the only reason short cut,they want big money with out efforts in no time......and one formula strictly exist,till when greedy person are here no one fraudulent/cheater/scammer can die with poorness.

and do you believes XAUUSD could not move even 40/50 pips,it moves frequently all two sides in less time you aspects,

I think it is everybody's dream to get rich in short time and without doing anything or not much. With a bit extra money monthly there is nothing wrong and you let manage foreign people your money. I was one of them who wanted some extra money, not much, but... and spent my long earned money to the market. I told it a few times here. And I can understand if some people which lost much money and read these offers of those snake oil sellers. They say: "Every morning another fool wakes up." That's why these scammers try it here and there. I can just hope that people read our warnings here. We, the community win absolutely nothing when traders throwing there money away. Maybe there will be another site tomorrow with a dafter name, e.g. palim-palim or balla-balla. But hopefully the newbies read this and have a bit more caution. Newbies, learn it and fasten your seat belt or forget it.

fx_laurent:
Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders. Contact me at info@pipscutter.com or my skype : mark.laurent7 and get the best Forex trading strategy.

Thanks for your helpful cooperation. I'll contact you when needed.

Reason: