How can I be a successful trader? - page 5

A trading plan is a written set of rules that specifies a trader's entry, exit andmoney managementcriteria. Using a trading plan allows traders to do this, although it is a time consuming endeavor.

I agree, proper money management, risk management and a trading plan are essential to good Forex trading.

dianajs:
I agree, proper money management, risk management and a trading plan are essential to good Forex trading.

Many of the traders cannot understand the importance of doing their trades with money management. Only after a certain time when the loss will happen they will come to realize their mistakes and this is why it is good if we use money management from the very start

First thing you must have in your self is the calm mind. Calm mind always take us in a state that we know in reality what we want to do. The successful trader always have the calm mind when they are trading. They can analyst the market with focus and everyday they can earn thousand of money. We also know that,out there many the best tools for use while trade but if you do not have this mind it is always be the same.

This was my personal experience while trading under alpari.com

Trade Forex with Alpari - the "Company of the Year on the Forex Market". ECN trading. Spreads from 0.1 pips. Leverage up to 1:1000. Free analytical tools. Investment products.

Bruce Mendes:
Many of the traders cannot understand the importance of doing their trades with money management. Only after a certain time when the loss will happen they will come to realize their mistakes and this is why it is good if we use money management from the very start

Better late than never. Forex is a learning process than never ends and if you put an effort it in it can be very rewarding.

I don't think that anyone can tell you how to become such trader.

Just give it a try and don't stop

A trading strategy is very important to the success of every trade, you don't trade randomly in the forex and expect to make profits consistently. I first perfected my trading strategy with my demo account. Then when I moved to a live account, I was quite afraid as I know that not every system works well on a demo works well on a live account works same way perfectly on a live account, so I didn't want to lose much of my real deposit if the system fails. The 500% bonus on any deposit with Profiforex broker really helped me as I wasn't going to lose much of my money in case my strategy didn't work well. I just deposit anything and get 500% bonus on it. And I can convert the bonus to deposit and withdraw it.

You didn't deposit anything and got bonus, then convert the bonus into deposit, is that what you mean ?

You need to have proper knowledge skills and experience first to become a successful trader. You can learn about it Demo Trading first and then practice lots of trading to gain experience.

RickHenze:

How long are you following the above site KALL?

He is spamming
Reason: