How can I be a successful trader? - page 3

I am also trading and want to be a successful trader and can survive in the competitive market. And henceforth I am spending some of time with someone. Who is a very good trader. Is this helpful to learn about forex well?

Every day,many traders earn the bulk of money in this investment in a day because it is the fastest investment in the world. So, to become more confident and be successful in trading you must have the attitude and strategy. Always research and practice in a demo account before you become the real trader.

best binary options brokers

Hi RickHenze,i am following alpari.com from the past 2 years!!

Trade Forex with Alpari - the "Company of the Year on the Forex Market". ECN trading. Spreads from 0.1 pips. Leverage up to 1:1000. Free analytical tools. Investment products.

KALL:
Hi RickHenze,i am following alpari.com from the past 2 years!!

Alpari out of the bushes?

RickHenze:
I am also trading and want to be a successful trader and can survive in the competitive market. And henceforth I am spending some of time with someone. Who is a very good trader. Is this helpful to learn about forex well?

Having a mentor you can turn to for advice and support is certainly a very good thing. Learning alone is not impossible, but is is quite a bit harder.

Have heard a lot about forexpeacearmy. Excellent place to learn trade for newbie.

bingofx:
Doubt you can find something to learn as its too quiet here. Better try investopedia or forexpeacearmy school. perfect for newbies. I was combining it with demo for a year and achieved outstanding results

I am on secondary step on Forex Trading. I want to gain more knowledge about Trading. What will you suggest?

RickHenze:
Yes really! Experience is the big factor for achieving success. But where can I do practice?

You can practise on any demo account issued by any legitimate broker. Platforms by different brokers tend to behave differently, so it's probably a good idea to test them before you commit with real money to them anyway.

Success depends on your passion to work in forex trading , Many supporting things are there as mentor forex trading course and videos but main thing is you own skill of trading you made by practicing on forex trading either in demo or real account. I started making successful trading after 2 years .Others had there own time period to get this success.

Forex is very important and you can make money from it only if you have knowldge and skills and you are good to learn. So always try to learn forex if you want to be a good trader.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Reason: