USD/CAD Analysis - page 15

USD/CAD is still testing the support at 1.3000 but I don't think there will be a breakout before the NFP later today.

Bearish on the pair.

There is a spinning top candlestick on the daily time frame below the resistance at 1.3200 and I think that for now the pair will reach the support at 1.3100 again.

I can see an excellent entrance to the USD/СAD market after passing the 1.3100 level. The price will go down.

I think that the asset will go for breaking the bottom line after reflecting from the upper bound.
Files:
USDCAD.jpg  311 kb

The USDCAD may break above the 1.3200 level, but if it pulls back, then the 1.3000 level may act as support.

There is a double top below the resistance at 1.3190, I think we will see a further move to the downside before the pair continues rising.

Yesterday the double top was a very clear signal for a move to the downside and the pair reached the support at 1.2990 but then rebounded from it. I think that next target to the upside is around 1.3080.

USD/CAD bounced off 1.3080 and I think next target is around 1.3000 - 1.2990 again.

The drop on the USDCAD may continue since the bearish momentum is stil in place. The pair may visit the 1.2900 level.
Reason: