USD/CAD Analysis - page 22

USD/CAD rebounded from 1.3450 after forming a bullish hammer bar on the 4H time frame above that support. I think it will soon reach 1.3535 again.

Bearish here.

USD/CAD rebounded from 1.3535 after forming a double top and a spinning top bar on the 4H time frame. I think next target is 1.3380.

USD/CAD couldn't break below 1.3400, good thing I closed my short position on time. There are a pair of shooting star bars on the 1H time-frame below the resistance at 1.3460, so I think there might be another attempt for a move to the downside.

Althought USD/CAD is still mostly consolidating sideways I also noticed the pair of very well-formed doji bars on the weekly time frame under the resistance at 1.3560. I think that unless we see the pair break out above that level the move to the downside remains quite probable.

The two doji bars on the weekly time frame were valid signals for a move to the downside. The pair is still dropping and I don't think that any significant retracement will begin before the pair reaches the support at 1.3200.

USD/CAD is consolidating sideways, but it has also formed a spinning top bar on the daily time frame above the support at 1.3230. A move to the upside is possible.

Consolidation as it seems.

USD/CAD continues consolidating above 1.3100 but the pair is very bearish and I think we will see a further decline towards 1.3050.

FED hiking the interest rate yesterday caused a great rally. I think the closest target is 1.3430 and after that the pair will continue climbing towards the previous high at 1.3588.
Reason: