USD/CAD Analysis - page 14

I agree, for now the pair is still quite bullish and testing the resistance at 1.3170. I don't have any positions open at the moment though, I might wait to see what the results of the FOMC statement will be first before I open new ones.

I think the pair will be stuck in the sideways consolidation that started yesterday between 1.3240 and 1.3190 until the Federal Funds rate announcement tomorrow.

USD/CAD is quite bullish, but it still hasn't broken above 1.3240 and I doubt that will happen before the FOMC statement later today.

looking for a short @1.333

USD/CAD formed a doji candlestick above the support at 1.3120 on the four-hour time frame and I opened a long position with target 1.3180.

USD/CAD seems to be in freefall right now. The nearest target is 1.3020 and I think it will likely reach it especially if it breaks below 1.3050.

USD/CAD reached 1.3000 and rebounded from it. It is now testing 1.3100 and if it breaks out above it I think it will reach 1.3200 - 1.3220.

The pair rebounded from 1.3140, but the drop once again ended at 1.3000 and it appears that the pair has formed a double bottom there. I expect a new move to the upside.

It looks like the pair is forming a relatively tight range. After the move to the upside yesterday USD/CAD rebounded from 1.3150 and more importantly, it formed a hanging man candlestick on the daily tile frame below the same resistance level. I think next target is 1.3000 again, especially if it breaks below 1.3080.

USD/CAD tested 1.3030, but it formed a hammer and an inverted hammer candlestick above that level on the four-hour time frame. I think that may have been the end of the current move to the downside.
Reason: