USD/CAD Analysis - page 13

Forex Mart is world's new trusted Forex trading partner, Forex Mart offers different partnership packages to maximize your profits and establish your presence in the industry.
Advantages:
- Unparalleled trading conditions for clients
- 5 types of Partnership
- High affiliate commissions
- User-friendly interface and extensive statistics
- Complete marketing tools
- Personal affiliate manager

Start your Forex trading experience with Forex Mart. Enjoy competitive rates, glitch-free trading platforms, and instant trade executions.
* Minimum Deposit of 1 USD / 1 EUR / 1 GBP / 1 RUB
* Clients funds are separated from our assets
* No debt
* Comprehensive educational materials
* Currencies: USD, EUR and GBP
* 24/5 Customer Support
Create a live account today.

Unparalleled Customer Support
We put much importance on your trading convenience. Our customer support is open 24 hours a day and five days a week to accommodate your Forex trading concerns and needs.

USD/CAD found some support at 1.2855 and bounced off of it after forming a double bottom and a spinning top candlestick on the one-hour time frame. I think its next target is likely 1.2970 - 1.2980.

Neutral on this pair for now.

The range is getting tighter on the USDCAD. At the moment, the 1.2900 is acting as support and the 1.3000 as resistance.

USD/CAD just broke above 1.2980. I think the move to the upside will continue and we will see it reach the resistance zone around 1.3110 - 1.3120.

The pair is still struggling to break above 1.3020, but unless it forms a double top here the move to the upside will continue, I think.

Bearish on the pair.

The pair bounced off 1.3095 and the last closed candlestick on the four-hour time frame is a doji, I think there will be a move to the downside towards 1.3000 - 1.2990.

The pair also formed a shooting star candlestick on the four-hour time frame below the resistance at 1.3095, but the pair is still consolidating sideways. Time will tell whether these signals are valid or not.

Bullish on the short-term.
Reason: