[Strategy] Trading Binary Options With Dolly Graphics 15 Signals generated by SR/Fibo

Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3f859ghwf58v5l/BinaryEasy%20Dolly%2015%20FibBreakOut.rar

After watching different youtube videos about different systems It came into my mind to try an build an binary options strategy towards CJA's (TSD) Dolly 15 system. Make an breakout strategy that everyone can visually understand. Admin, I didnt test it much, i plumb it up today and sharing here so everyone can try it off, and see how you can find it useful, improve it and make something strong together in this thread.

Rules i found as working during my tests today:

• We approach fibonacci green dotted line
  • We let the candle break the fibonacci line
  • We wait for Dolly tell us 100% short or long signal
  • Enter 2 minutes trade on 5 minute chart
  • 2nd Signal Type:

• When the yellow 1-2-3 fibonacci appears
    • You wait for 161.8 approach
    • When candle getting close to 161.8 (from above for short, from under for long)
    • Let Dolly suggest 100% Long or Short, allow candle start breakthrough the 161.8 level and enter here for 2 minutes trade

3rd Signal Type:

• I've added SR_Dots (Support Resistance) I didnt test it but we can possibly trade those also by utilizing the Dolly suggestions when candle touch the SR for resistance or support (SR_Dots included in the rar file and are pre-set in the template, but not in the screen shot I posted in this post).

Screen Shot (in posted version MBFX timing replaced with Stochastic):

Lets see how we can turn this system into profitable for all of us, share your ideas, suggestions, even pack it in your way and share back with your modifications. Lets make something good

Great weekend everyone!

More:

From my understanding Fibonacci can act as Support Resistance and as Breakout.

We shall test it in this way:

1. Candle approaches Fibo line from under, Dolly says 100% long so we getting ready for breakout
  2. Candle approaches Fibo lines from under, Dolly says 100% short, we get ready for resistance
  3. Candle comes from above, Dolly says 100% long, Fibo acts asResistance
  4. Candle comes from above, Dolly says 100% short, Fibo line acts as Breakout.

Note:

Trades on Breakout can be anything between 1-2M Expiry. Not strictly 2M as I mentioned.

More to come....

Trades I did today PURELY with this system on Friday:

Files:

This guys here showing how they trade this system but they use a commercial version (which from what I read here based on CJA's Dolly which was recompiled and turned into Saturn PRO and offered for 1000USD deposit)

Thanks for sharing your system with us. Looks interesting, although I think BO are only intended to fill the providers pockets.

So that means everyone can decompile a system, tweak it and sell it for lots of $$$ as their own product? And not getting sued?

Jawitech:
Thanks for sharing your system with us. Looks interesting, although I think BO are only intended to fill the providers pockets. So that means everyone can decompile a system, tweak it and sell it for lots of $$$ as their own product? And not getting sued?

Sadly that's the case. You can see its almost identically same? CJA also unhappy about it as he spent lots of coding on it.

As for BO, it can be very profitable if you learn it same as any other spheres.

Yeah, when browsing the board, I already noticed that it looks like CJAs system but thought he licensed it or something like this. His system is great, currently playing around with it. Why didn't he sue them?

So I could simply use mladens great indicators, modify them and sell them as a brand new product? And nothing will happen to me? That's a pain in the ass for each programmer who spends time developing a system or indicator and gives it the community for free.

Currently I'm testing several systems (from here and other forums). When I find one that suits to me and makes profit, I'll ask the developer in return for an affiliate link to a broker of my choice. It won't be much that he gets but better than nothing. That's how I do business and more people should do.

Thanks CJA, mladen, mrtools and all the other ones for your time, help and great products!!

hi, the 1-2-3 pattern indicator is expired, do you have any new version ? thank's for your post. I am watching this

kissaki:
hi, the 1-2-3 pattern indicator is expired, do you have any new version ? thank's for your post. I am watching this

Replacement https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdq08fg8j6j02yt/1-2-3%20Pattern%20MTF%20v3.1.ex4

Reason: