90% success indicator need modification plz

Hello Everyone,

Please use idea if you like it but i have seen good success by back testing with this idea. I am using TOPTREND indicator. I have used toptrend 2 times in one chart. Both of them have different settings and it can give me almost 90% success trade in H1 and H4.

Till here everything is fine. But i trade almost dozen currency and having 2 top trend in each graph can give me many signals and sounds so i just wanted to eliminate that....

So we can set one indicator which can have 2 Top trend settings and it should give signals only when both of them match in one direction. That is entry and it can give us exit signal when one top trend turns in to opposite direction. And once both of them match again it can give entry signal. We can use only arrows for this with text on it like entry/exit.

This is really perfect one whole system in one indicator and it is very profitable. With this indicator we can use one more indicator for trend so that 10% loosing trade can be eliminated. I have seen those trades when the currency is not trending so we can have almost all successful trades...I know in forex nothing like guaranteed nor 100% success system but we can try to achieve...

thanks if anyone can do this... see the attachment for gbpjpy

Harry

Files:
gbpjpy.jpg  142 kb

shg1:
Hello Everyone,

Please use idea if you like it but i have seen good success by back testing with this idea. I am using TOPTREND indicator. I have used toptrend 2 times in one chart. Both of them have different settings and it can give me almost 90% success trade in H1 and H4.

Till here everything is fine. But i trade almost dozen currency and having 2 top trend in each graph can give me many signals and sounds so i just wanted to eliminate that....

So we can set one indicator which can have 2 Top trend settings and it should give signals only when both of them match in one direction. That is entry and it can give us exit signal when one top trend turns in to opposite direction. And once both of them match again it can give entry signal. We can use only arrows for this with text on it like entry/exit.

This is really perfect one whole system in one indicator and it is very profitable. With this indicator we can use one more indicator for trend so that 10% loosing trade can be eliminated. I have seen those trades when the currency is not trending so we can have almost all successful trades...I know in forex nothing like guaranteed nor 100% success system but we can try to achieve...

Harry

Just my opinion, but, it is never a matter of indicator how good it is. When market is in trend every indicator seems to be good. If you want to build a succesful trading strategy you need to focus yourself on how to avoid/manage ranging market.

thefxpros:
Just my opinion, but, it is never a matter of indicator how good it is. When market is in trend every indicator seems to be good. If you want to build a succesful trading strategy you need to focus yourself on how to avoid/manage ranging market.

yes you are right. so how do you decide that market is trending or ranging...

thanks

shg1:
Hello Everyone,

Harry

Harry just an idea the indicator TopTrend if my memory is correct, is simply a renamed BB stops indicator have a mtf you can compare, the idea is to use a 4 timeframe BB Stops, the 4 timeframe BB Stops has alerts you can set to however many time frames signal aligns it will alert.

mrtools:
Harry just an idea the indicator TopTrend if my memory is correct, is simply a renamed BB stops indicator have a mtf you can compare, the idea is to use a 4 timeframe BB Stops, the 4 timeframe BB Stops has alerts you can set to however many time frames signal aligns it will alert.

Thanks for your suggestions and indicators. However its not fulfilling my requirements. I know traders always says that you make money when its trending but the settings with 2 toptrend i have, i can make money in ranging market as well though i prefer not to trade in ranging market but when its quite for few hours then i make 10 to 15 pips in ranging market.

so i would prefer to have that settings. Its not necessary to have toptrend only but even similar settings where i can set in other indicators can work. Your supplied indicator is giving me indication for different time frame but i need 2 settings for the current time frame...

thanks

Harry

shg1:
Thanks for your suggestions and indicators. However its not fulfilling my requirements. I know traders always says that you make money when its trending but the settings with 2 toptrend i have, i can make money in ranging market as well though i prefer not to trade in ranging market but when its quite for few hours then i make 10 to 15 pips in ranging market.

so i would prefer to have that settings. Its not necessary to have toptrend only but even similar settings where i can set in other indicators can work. Your supplied indicator is giving me indication for different time frame but i need 2 settings for the current time frame...

thanks

Harry

Oops sorry about that, for some reason got 2 timeframe signals aligning, not at all what you described.

Curious, what are your settings for TOPTREND? I would like to try something out.

mrtools:
Oops sorry about that, for some reason got 2 timeframe signals aligning, not at all what you described.

Thats okay mrtools. I really appreciate your help and time to read my thread...Thanks a lot...

ranger_lp:
Curious, what are your settings for TOPTREND? I would like to try something out.

I am working on length 20 and deviation 1 and length 6 and deviation 1...when both aligned i put up a trade and for exit i some time use the one of them signed for other way or zigzag...zigzag is very good for exit but i exited sometimes early and if that happens then some time length 6 may give me one more signal to enter in to a trade again...

so its perfect set up and perfect system....

let me know your suggestions...

thanks

shg1:
I am working on length 20 and deviation 1 and length 6 and deviation 1...when both aligned i put up a trade and for exit i some time use the one of them signed for other way or zigzag...zigzag is very good for exit but i exited sometimes early and if that happens then some time length 6 may give me one more signal to enter in to a trade again...

so its perfect set up and perfect system....

let me know your suggestions...

thanks

Im interested about this.. Could you post some screenshots (with little explanatios) of your charts when using two toptrends indicator ?

Thank you

-suikka

suikka:
Im interested about this.. Could you post some screenshots (with little explanatios) of your charts when using two toptrends indicator ?

Thank you

-suikka

i will post tomo. Its almost 12 am here and want to go to bed...

thanks

Reason: