Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 19

Pava:
on my own...I read some place, some time ago...that if a Country will limit it's voting base to people who have children and spouses, World will become a better place...since those people have responsibilities to raise their children and so on...

Maybe. But as long as some crappy politician is calling the voters stupid I think we should revise the breading permit for those politicians. Letting them use their tiny reproductive organs for anything else but a self pleasing game is an offense to the mankind

...are you suggesting taking Andrew's Pitchfork in our hands and marching toward the bloody future against all odds?

on my own:
Maybe. But as long as some crappy politician is calling the voters stupid I think we should revise the breading permit for those politicians. Letting them multiply is an offense to the mankind

Pava:
...are you suggesting taking Andrew's Pitchfork in our hands and marching toward the bloody future against all odds?

No

What I am suggesting that a bunch of self indulgent dwarfs should not get payed buy us for their onanistic ranting and that once they have to work for the money they get, the matter will be regulated. As long as we award them with letting them do what their sick minds are inventing, we are the guilty for what is happening to us

...it is impossible to achieve in real life...there is a way...but power brokers will do everything they can to prevent it from happening...

on my own:
No What I am suggesting that a bunch of self indulgent dwarfs should not get payed buy us for their onanistic ranting and that once they have to work for the money they get, the matter will be regulated. As long as we award them with letting them do what their sick minds are inventing, we are the guilty for what is happening to us

Current consolidation can lead to 1.2355/60 levels sees the current movement as a short-term consolidation phase which could last for a couple of days before going downward again. EUR peeked above the 1.2500 resistance yesterday with a high 1.2507 before reversing quickly. However, downward momentum remains patchy and the current movement is likely a short-term consolidation phase which could last for another couple of days.

I think eurusd are really unstable these days, but if we catch the right time to long and short it, we can hit the point of profit catching,and at many times, I got the message of how to trade here from a social trading network: fxboost.com, I am thankful for much free trading signals offered by them and get rebates when I traded, and moreover, there are some specific topics here you can get many news for all currencies.

FxBoost - Forex Trading Social Network, Forex Trading tool, Automated Trading analytical tool

Ah politicians ... wholes with a mouth

whisperer:
Ah politicians ... wholes with a mouth

He "apologized", But the conclusion of all is that he was sorry for one thing, and one thing only : being caught on tape while ranting his self adoring moronic statement. He is just another of politicians that think that they are gods walking on earth and once they are caught in bs like that guy, they will lie till the last breath they get to save their sorry buts

on my own:
He "apologized", But the conclusion of all is that he was sorry for one thing, and one thing only : being caught on tape while ranting his self adoring moronic statement. He is just another of politicians that think that they are gods walking on earth and once they are caught in bs like that guy, they will lie till the last breath they get to save their sorry buts

I think that Pava tried to point out that by now it is too late to be angry. We can not change anything.

Just a simple example : it is always told that 1% of population is holding 60% of wealth in the US. Well, that is a lie. It is not 1%. It would be over 3 million persons included in that 1%. The actual number is 47 persons. And what can we do? By an election (like it is done)? We can not. Sadly but the future of some nations is decided long time ago

I read day before yesterday that richest 85 people in USA hold as much money as poorest 3.5 billions on our Planet...this is staggering...

mladen:
I think that Pava tried to point out that by now it is too late to be angry. We can not change anything.

Just a simple example : it is always told that 1% of population is holding 60% of wealth in the US. Well, that is a lie. It is not 1%. It would be over 3 million persons included in that 1%. The actual number is 47 persons. And what can we do? By an election (like it is done)? We can not. Sadly but the future of some nations is decided long time ago

Good picture describing modern world :

Files:
Reason: