Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 14

and folks think its bad under Obama

(actually it is quite bad)

"Obama says there is not going to be an epidemic which means there is going to be an epidemic." I had to put this in "Joking" section...but...why bother...

Found this one sentence article and an addition

Orwell Was Only Wrong About The Date :

Files:

theNews:
Found this one sentence article and an addition

Orwell Was Only Wrong About The Date :

I am telling you..."The News"...I'm feeling like I am in the Twilight Zone...(My favorite TV series)...After all Evil USSR Propaganda Machine was 100% CORRECT about the Satanic "Capitalist" Western World...

They are all regular people - doing atrocities and then going back to home to sleep tight

it looks like USA managed to create a new breed of people...I see them every day...bureaucrats that look like zombies, soulless creatures...they have a special gaze...that's how you can spot them...check Psaki...she is one of them...

on my own:
They are all regular people - doing atrocities and then going back to home to sleep tight

Pava:
it looks like USA managed to create a new breed of people...I see them every day...bureaucrats that look like zombies, soulless creatures...they have a special gaze...that's how you can spot them...check Psaki...she is one of them...

Bureaucrats are same everywhere : untouchable, immortal and above any God

so...kids... tomorrow is a HUGE day...Oct. 24...

Pava:
so...kids... tomorrow is a HUGE day...Oct. 24...

Bloody Friday will wait - or it happened but we don't know it yet

mladen:
Bloody Friday will wait - or it happened but we don't know it yet

I have a feeling that in case US of A will cease to exist for some "hypothetical" reasons, DOW Johns Industrial will still be shining gaining new heights

Reason: