Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 18

on my own:
If by "investors" you mean Buffet, Soros and all that are like those, then yes, you are right. See what is Soros doing : trying to cause a war in order to ensure his "investment" will be back with 10000% interest

Nothing to do with Buffet or Soros. Buffet in particular invests only in old old traditional companies like newspapers, manufacturing etc. He wasnt even affected during the dotcom crash long time ago because he didnt buy anything fanciful, much less derivatives products.

Im talking about greed by everyday people... average citizens and also the management in charge of the big financials. If there wasnt greed on a massive scale by almost everyone in the world, people like Soros wouldnt even have a chance to grow his money so much.

wintersky111:
Nothing to do with Buffet or Soros. Buffet in particular invests only in old old traditional companies like newspapers, manufacturing etc. He wasnt even affected during the dotcom crash long time ago because he didnt buy anything fanciful, much less derivatives products. Im talking about greed by everyday people... average citizens and also the management in charge of the big financials. If there wasnt greed on a massive scale by almost everyone in the world, people like Soros wouldnt even have a chance to grow his money so much.

People were really Happy in old Soviet Union...miserable...but happy...when they were not able to make extra money....it all changed in the middle 70's...more freedom brought opportunity to make a little something on the side...and Poof!...happiness of every day life was gone forever...

For happiness.... go Tibet. Probably about the only place where spirituality and happiness exists in the world on a big peace of land.....

Or you can seek that own happiness in your heart in your own land. Works too

wintersky111:
For happiness.... go Tibet. Probably about the only place where spirituality and happiness exists in the world on a big peace of land..... Or you can seek that own happiness in your heart in your own land. Works too

happiness with the low iq? (Tibet)...no thanks...I'll stick with being MENSA miserable

My Feeling Today

My feeling today is America utilizes so much knowledge + technology + laws on physical security of assets... but almost none on financial regulation. Talk about excessiveness.

Cracking Fort Knox: A Look Inside The Most Secure Vault In The World | Credit Sesame

Wintersky

Knox, Knox...кто в Tереме живёт?

wintersky111:
My feeling today is America utilizes so much knowledge + technology + laws on physical security of assets... but almost none on financial regulation. Talk about excessiveness.

Cracking Fort Knox: A Look Inside The Most Secure Vault In The World | Credit Sesame

Wintersky

Is that the place from which German gold have disappeared?

on my own:
Is that the place from which German gold have disappeared?

No idea. Too much conspiracy around that place.... possibly even that the actual gold there is much less than is officially said... which if true could cause a global economic crisis in itself....

ObamaCare Architect Admits "Lack Of Transparency" Is Huge Advantage Against "Stupidity Of The American Voter"

An architect of the federal healthcare law said last year that a “lack of transparency” and the “stupidity of the American voter” helped Congress approve ObamaCare.

He suggested that many lawmakers and voters didn’t know what was in the law or how its financing worked, and that this helped it win approval.

“Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. “And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass.”

Gruber made the comment while discussing how the law was “written in a tortured way” to avoid a bad score from the Congressional Budget Office. He suggested that voters would have rejected ObamaCare if the penalties for going without health insurance were interpreted as taxes, either by budget analysts or the public.

on my own...I read some place, some time ago...that if a Country will limit it's voting base to people who have children and spouses, World will become a better place...since those people have responsibilities to raise their children and so on...

Reason: