Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 6

nbtrading:
Here it was - someone lost the patience

ehehe yes, i was watching Italy match, i missed the move...damn.

But i was referring to a more long term scenario. If i see the daily candles of two years ago i see a daily range of 120/150 pips and more. Now the average is 60/80 pips and, referred to eurusd, it is more caotic, erratic moves...

That's not what I meant!

nbtrading:
Here it was - someone lost the patience

Pava:
That's not what I meant!

Then why did you buy those nnnn lots of EIRUSD and caused that whipsaw :):)

Man, this was a pure demonstration of who is the boss

I wish I could!

mladen:
Then why did you buy those nnnn lots of EIRUSD and caused that whipsaw :):) Man, this was a pure demonstration of who is the boss

...just going over latest news...may be i was not that far away! in my gut feeling after all

Pava:
...just going over latest news...may be i was not that far away! in my gut feeling after all

Which news?

ceasefire nullified & Putin says he will not move into Ukraine...Austria says yes to "southstream"...and bombing raids over Gaza...etc...just a few...(When Putin says he will not...time to start packing for Ukraine...my personal opinion)...

mladen:
Which news?

Ukraine Reporter ‏@StateOfUkraine · 16s

#Putin's ex-adviser Illarionov: regular Russian troops are now inside eastern #Ukraine. #Russia is acting less and less covertly. -grain of salt here

ConflictReporter ‏@MiddleEast_BRK · 19s

#BreakingReport from #Slaviansk: Militants attacking three Ukr. army checkpoint near #Mount_Karachun, where they downed the #MilMi8 today.

Urgent EU summit being called in Brussels

AJSB ‏@A_J_S_B 42s

NEWS FLASH: #Ukraine positions at Novogrodovka attacked.

AJSB ‏@A_J_S_B 1m

NEWS FLASH: #Ukraine forces that were in #donetsk airport try attack Donetsk

looks like i am on to something..................

Files:

Pava:

Maybe this?

Something very dramatic happened overnight when, in a little noticed statement, Gazprom's CFO Andrey Kruglov uttered the magic words:
  • GAZPROM READY TO SETTLE CHINA CONTRACTS IN YUAN OR RUBLES: CFO

In other words just as the US may or may not be preparing to export crude - a step which would weaken the dollar's reserve status as traditional US oil trading partners will need to find other import customers who pay in non-USD currencies - the world's two other superpowers are preparing to respond.

or this:

AJSB ‏@A_J_S_B

IMPORTANT INFO: #Poroshenko will make announcement of State of War in East Ukraine and the begin of Offensive Operation. This is it !

this days any news is not exactly a "good news"...looks like it

mladen:
Maybe this?

I am getting "THAT" feeling right about.....NOW

Reason: