Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 120

KumoBreake:

okay , in my personal life experience i never won a coin flip & all of a sudden some dude comes and say wanna flip ? i give u 2 to 1 odds . what's the rational decision ? why u think that's rational ?probability theory ?  math ? science in general ? actually this is a classic example for debates between econs & behavioral economists (i'm not gonna get in to it). all i'm saying is instead believing in some bambo jambo let's read the latest findings of academics on the subject matter ! "fuk the poors " is a classic middle ages mindset ! i wonder why governments trying to remove inequality ? didnt they know poor ones dont use brain !! i mean come on , this karaduman guy accusing people of not using brain and interestingly he's not using his brain either !!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_inequality 

Excuse me but did I get your point of view right? You say  "governments trying to remove inequality". Do you really think so or it just a misleading? Well if you really think that way could you please tell me the name of the country you are talking about

Mark Johnson, global head of foreign exchange trading of HSBC, was arrested on Tuesday as he was about to board a plane from New York to London, reports BBC. After a court hearing where he was accused of front running by using inside information to profit from a major currency deal, he was released on $1 million bail.

Mark Johnson and a former colleague of his, Stuart Scott (HSBC’s European head of foreign exchange trading in London until December 2014), who is still at large, are accused of rigging the forex market in order to bring profit for themselves and HSBC back in 2011. The two have allegedly bought British pounds, knowing a client of the bank was about to convert $3.4 billion into British pounds.

mlawson71:

Mark Johnson, global head of foreign exchange trading of HSBC, was arrested on Tuesday as he was about to board a plane from New York to London, reports BBC. After a court hearing where he was accused of front running by using inside information to profit from a major currency deal, he was released on $1 million bail.

Mark Johnson and a former colleague of his, Stuart Scott (HSBC’s European head of foreign exchange trading in London until December 2014), who is still at large, are accused of rigging the forex market in order to bring profit for themselves and HSBC back in 2011. The two have allegedly bought British pounds, knowing a client of the bank was about to convert $3.4 billion into British pounds.

Just 1 million for a bail? How much did he steal?

stressless:

Excuse me but did I get your point of view right? You say  "governments trying to remove inequality". Do you really think so or it just a misleading? Well if you really think that way could you please tell me the name of the country you are talking about

“To the best of my ability at the time, given the information I had, we made disclosures that we fully believed were accurate,” Richard S Fuld Jr

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/07/business/economy/07lehman.html?_r=0

hindsight bias is really tricky , u think that 2008 crash was so obvious , why didn't anyone (gov or big institutions)did something ? "they did what they think was right ! "

KumoBreake:

“To the best of my ability at the time, given the information I had, we made disclosures that we fully believed were accurate,” Richard S Fuld Jr

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/07/business/economy/07lehman.html?_r=0

hindsight bias is really tricky , u think that 2008 crash was so obvious , why didn't anyone (gov or big institutions)did something ? "they did what they think was right ! "

I understand your point of view, but did not accept it, because it totally disagrees with mine. But I think the our debate must be stopped here. We are just people from different worlds. In addition the sources to which you refer makes no sense to me. It is nothing more than narrative fiction

stressless:

I understand your point of view, but did not accept it, because it totally disagrees with mine. But I think the our debate must be stopped here. We are just people from different worlds. In addition the sources to which you refer makes no sense to me. It is nothing more than narrative fiction

i'll be gone , u'll be gone & this debates would continue with no gain !! have fun

Leaked DNC Emails Confirm Democrats Rigged Primary, Reveal Extensive Media Collusion

There are three key findings to emerge from yesterday's dump of leaked DNC emails released by Wikileaks:

• There had been a plot designed to smear Bernie Sanders and to hand the Democratic nomination to Hillary on a silver platter
  • There has been repeated collusion between the DNC and the media
  • There has been questionable fundraising for both Hillary Clinton and the DNC
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-23/leaked-dnc-emails-confirm-democrats-rigged-primary-reveal-extensive-media-collusion

Explosion kills one in restaurant in German city

Reuters reporting, citing a Nuremburg newspaper:

• Explosion kills one in restaurant in German city of Ansbach near Nuremberg
  • Cause unknown

Reuters add that local police confirm.

Nothing further at this stage

theNews:

Explosion kills one in restaurant in German city

Reuters reporting, citing a Nuremburg newspaper:

• Explosion kills one in restaurant in German city of Ansbach near Nuremberg
  • Cause unknown

Reuters add that local police confirm.

Nothing further at this stage

lone wolf...his pack was far away

on the other hand I decided that "lone wolf" is an incorrect term...I propose to call them "lone hyenas"

whole world is under risk of terrorist attacks  by isis or mass shooting by some crazy "guy" but 2 funny question comes to my mind :

1) is this whole thing gender driven ? i dont see a female bomber .

2)why east asia seems immune ? im not implying anything .

Reason: