Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 117

"Because our news outlets are all lies"

At last now peoples felt and coming to fact/s ....... for decades they fooling around the world with the help of wealth and media,they announced war for peace when it was/is WAR ON PEACE .freedom fighters declared rebels same as George Washington in 18 century.

it's a pretty complicated matter . u cant let the power goes to the hand of groups with extreme views . sometimes u just have to drop the nuclear bomb (it's a di*k move in a moral aspect )! it's like killing disabled animals or lying to a child about santa, nobody's happy about it but there's no other way .same goes for  manipulation in  news & media cause humans are not rational & u can't count on them making right choice so hippocrates rules!

"A Gift From God" - Erdogan Arrests 6,000 In Historic "Systemic Purge", Incirlik Airbase Commander Detained

Perhaps the most surprising consequence from Friday's failed Turkish coup, was the Turkish government's cutting electricity and suspending operations at the giant US airbase at Incirlik, which not only serves as the focal point of many US anti-ISIS missions, but also houses at least 50 B61 nuclear bombs. However, a piece of the puzzle was revealed today when a Turkish government official said the Turkish commander of the Incirlik air base has been detained. The official said Sunday that Gen. Bekir Ercan Van, 10 other soldiers and one police officer from the Incirlik base are arrested for their role in the botched Friday coup attempt.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-17/turkey-detains-incirlik-airbase-commander-over-6000-arrested-historic-systemic-purge

Pava:

your situation is externally controlled...because your country does not have correct design of the government...same goes for every country in the world...seems like elites does not want functional countries...

If you don't mind...keep us up to date...because our news outlets are all lies

I am not sure that they tell us all the truth. According to some sourses the participants of this military takeover even didn't know what was happening, because they thouhgt that it were military training exercises... How can it be?.. I don't understand

Karaduman:
I am not sure that they tell us all the truth. According to some sourses the participants of this military takeover even didn't know what was happening, because they thouhgt that it were military training exercises... How can it be?.. I don't understand
they were sacrificed for the Greater Good of Erdogun's family

Turkish cleric Gulen says Erdogan behind coup, willing to be extradited

U.S.-based cleric Fethullah Gulen, whose followers Turkey blames for a failed coup, said on Sunday that he would obey any extradition ruling from the United States but said that President Tayyip Erdogan had staged the putsch.

"I am not really worried about the extradition request," Gulen told reporters, speaking through a translator in Pennsylvania where he lives.

Turkey has said it is putting together an extradition request for the cleric. The U.S. government has said it would consider any formal request.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-usa-gulen-idUSKCN0ZX0T8

Karaduman:
stupid people cannot live without wars

Karaduman

a lot of things you are writing here in this forum I can agree but not with that statement. I think just the opposite stupid people want to live without war and it is always proved by people who live in poverty but in some kind of peace and they almost ok with kind of living. People who start and rule the wars they are not the puppets which are shown on TV in the news

stressless:

Karaduman

a lot of things you are writing here in this forum I can agree but not with that statement. I think just the opposite stupid people want to live without war and it is always proved by people who live in poverty but in some kind of peace and they almost ok with kind of living. People who start and rule the wars they are not the puppets which are shown on TV in the news

Of course, these "puppets" are not those who start wars. Every war is a bussiness. Someone earns, others loose. The worst in all the wars is that simple folk believe in some ideas, believe in patriotism and don't believe that all these things are artificial. As for people that live in poverty, that's their problem mainly, because there are always many ways to earn money, if there is a brain. 

Karaduman:
Of course, these "puppets" are not those who start wars. Every war is a bussiness. Someone earns, others loose. The worst in all the wars is that simple folk believe in some ideas, believe in patriotism and don't believe that all these things are artificial. As for people that live in poverty, that's their problem mainly, because there are always many ways to earn money, if there is a brain. 
how old are u ?! my bet is under 20

Turkey cleans out Finance Ministry as it continues to crack down

Turkey suspends 1,500 employees of the Finance Ministry

The employees were said to have connections to US-based Turkish cleric Fethullah Gülen. The Turkish government said he's behind the coup attempt.

Meanwhile, Erdogan has now arrested

• 30 provincial governors
  • 47 district governors
  • 8777 Interior Ministry staff (incl. police)
  • 2745 judges
  • 3000+ soldiers
  • 103 generals/admirals
What's been puzzling is how quickly the lists were made up of 'conspirators'. Within hours of the coup attempt, the arrests started.

The EU commissioner dealing with Turkey's membership bid, Johannes Hahn, said he believes the lists were made up ahead of time.

"It looks at least as if something has been prepared. The lists are available, which indicates it was prepared and to be used at a certain stage," Hahn said.
Reason: