Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 127

Assange Assassination Attempt? Cops Took 2 Hours To Respond To Embassy Breach

The Wikileaks Twitter account reported early this week that an unidentified man attempted to scale the wall of the Ecuadorian Embassy in the U.K. at 2:47 am. The “cat burglar” escaped security and managed to flee to safety while embassy security waited two hours for U.K. police to take the two minute walk from the police station to the embassy housing internationally-known whistleblower Julian Assange
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-26/assange-assassination-attempt-cops-took-2-hours-respond-embassy-breach

mntiwana:
 In some ways you are right,Australia is not so safe,china increasing its territories days by day,looking taking stand along with Russia against USA,some joint exercises happens previously.as for SA all warships run/pass through cape town,Canada will be forced to involve and is direct in range Russian missiles being neighbor states and no immediate shelter for US citizens other than Canada if some thing really happened.
then "moon" here we come ! but seriously though i looked up africa (for the first i guess) & was surprised how advanced it is . found some cool places to live like libreville @gabon (it got a cool beach & ready to partyyyy ) , windhoek @namibia

Pava:
Sweden :)...

Dear Mr.Pava,

Pl Suggest me where I will get trading Strategy that will give profitable results for a Living...

Thanks

KumoBreake:
then "moon" here we come ! but seriously though i looked up africa (for the first i guess) & was surprised how advanced it is . found some cool places to live like libreville @gabon (it got a cool beach & ready to partyyyy ) , windhoek @namibia

Moon,so cool and peace full place.

libreville is so far from SA,about central western Africa on equatorial line,but i like most south Africa because is govern  and developed by organized peoples since so long.

babumsj2gmailcom:

Dear Mr.Pava,

Pl Suggest me where I will get trading Strategy that will give profitable results for a Living...

Thanks

Sweden

Pava:
Sweden
On the way to get it....

Russia is both preparing to ban Bitcoin and is opening an offline exchange desk for cryptocurrencies in Moscow. If the project turns successful, more such offline BitCoin exchanges could appear and its creators are considering its legalization in order to avoid claims by law enforcement agencies.

How are they both going to legalize something and ban it at the same time?

Caught On A Hot Mic In 1992, Larry King Assures Bill Clinton: "Ted Turner Would Serve You"

"Ted Turner changed the world. He's a big fan of yours. He would serve you, you know what I mean. He's ready, what's he got left in life to gain. I'd call him after you're elected. Think about it."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-26/caught-hot-mic-1992-larry-king-assures-bill-clinton-ted-turner-would-serve-you

will not happen...he is promising it for a month now
Reason: