Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 118

Yep. He "did not know".... whatever

nbtrading:
Yep. He "did not know".... whatever
or after Russia informed him of the putsch a few months back...he took precautionary measures?

KumoBreake:
how old are u ?! my bet is under 20
Why does it worries you? no, I am not under 20. You lost the bet

Karaduman:
Why does it worries you? no, I am not under 20. You lost the bet
because of how childish ur mindset is .

Pava:
or after Russia informed him of the putsch a few months back...he took precautionary measures?
Or he organized the whole thing - would not be the first time from him to do something like that

Karaduman, have to agree with you. Sad but true.

Well KumoBreake I am not too interested about your age but the way you think. I have to admit your talk is way too infantile - no offense. I mean you make judgments but do not develop the idea that lead you to. Could you extend your thought?

nbtrading:
Or he organized the whole thing - would not be the first time from him to do something like that
Like USA did. Not once in history by the way

stressless:
Like USA did. Not once in history by the way

Nobody questions their involvement

The issue is : who else?

stressless:

Karaduman, have to agree with you. Sad but true.

Well KumoBreake I am not too interested about your age but the way you think. I have to admit your talk is way too infantile - no offense. I mean you make judgments but do not develop the idea that lead you to. Could you extend your thought?

"As for people that live in poverty, that's their problem mainly, because there are always many ways to earn money, if there is a brain!" do i have to say more ? really ?!

Guys, keep in mind that due to the failed coup attempt in Turkey and its consequences some brokers are hiking up their margin requirements for trading the Turkish Lira and others have set TRY pairs only in close-only mode. Who knows how popular those measures might become, so be careful trading the Lira.
Reason: