New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 7

Thank you mladen and nbtrading, I removed software and installed again and it's now working fine. but as you said it doesn't follow dots. so I will change it to 10000. but I found another issue I don't know if this number "10000" will fixed as well. the problem was that indicator closed last trade when new dot appear but it wasn't open a new trade.

so is it possible to make it close last trade and at the same time open a new trade immediately when new dot appears?

Thank you.

New metatrader 4 compatible experts

Good afternoon, everyone.

Hello mladen.

Please could correct the warnings on this EA.

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:

Hello mladen.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo

Here you go : descubrimiento_v1.01.mq4

Files:

Hermo:

Hello mladen.

A big hug.

Hermo.

any test results?

Anyone know a visual backtester compatible with new metatrader ? I used to have VHands, but don't work anymore. Thanks.

airquest:
Anyone know a visual backtester compatible with new metatrader ? I used to have VHands, but don't work anymore. Thanks.

airquest

There are big, big problems with visual back tests. Almost nothing works as it should. A lot of functions when called from visual backtest return completely wrong results, and until they do not correct that, there wil be no visual backtester that will work correctly

mladen:
There are big, big problems with visual back tests. Almost nothing works as it should. A lot of functions when called from visual backtest return completely wrong results, and until they do not correct that, there wil be no visual backtester that will work correctly

Damn, this nm is such a pain in the ass. At least is there something we can just use to test indi repainting ? I do not mean to test MTF function or other complicated stuff like placing orders or else... Thank you Mladen.

airquest:
Damn, this nm is such a pain in the ass. At least is there something we can just use to test indi repainting ? I do not mean to test MTF function or other complicated stuff like placing orders or else... Thank you Mladen.

airquest

For that simple testing type you can use the following : _for_visual.mq4

Files:

ooobe:
Thank you mladen and nbtrading, I removed software and installed again and it's now working fine. but as you said it doesn't follow dots. so I will change it to 10000. but I found another issue I don't know if this number "10000" will fixed as well. the problem was that indicator closed last trade when new dot appear but it wasn't open a new trade.

so is it possible to make it close last trade and at the same time open a new trade immediately when new dot appears?

Thank you.

any idea about the above please. by the way, after changing the number to 10000.0 something wrong happened. first time open a buy trade and after -10 points closed it. then immediately opened another :| and closed -4 and another buy. it seems the EA became crazy and open trades and doesn't follow any dot!

all what I need please if this right post. to open a trade with every new dot and on the second dot is to close last trade and open the opposite trade.

Thank you.

ooobe:
any idea about the above please. by the way, after changing the number to 10000.0 something wrong happened. first time open a buy trade and after -10 points closed it. then immediately opened another :| and closed -4 and another buy. it seems the EA became crazy and open trades and doesn't follow any dot!

all what I need please if this right post. to open a trade with every new dot and on the second dot is to close last trade and open the opposite trade.

Thank you.

Sorry

No idea why is it happening to you. Probably some problem with the indicator

Reason: