New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 10

New metatrader 4 compatible experts

Good morning to all

Hello mladen.

Please could correct the warnings on this EA.

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good morning to all

Hello mladen.

Please could correct the warnings on this EA.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo

Those warnings are not serious warnings, but here you go - no warning any more : equilibrium_level_v1.01.mq4

Good afternoon everyone

Hello mladen.

Could please fix errors and warnings in this EA

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good afternoon everyone

Hello mladen.

Could please fix errors and warnings in this EA

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Hermo.

Try it out : macdnjuiceexpert_v1.2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
This a thread dedicated to new metarader compatible experts (those that need to be adjusted)

This is a renko live chart 3.3 expert adapted to work with the new metatrader 4 history file formats. The main difference (apart from being able to generate renko charts for the new metatrader 4) is that this version now allows multiple charts being loaded at a same time without overloading the CPU (internal variables are set correctly for any indicator used on such charts) and EAs can be run on each instance of such renko chart

hi mladen,please upload an renko live chart for 670 build,this one won't attach to my chart,thank you

P.S. now I saw that is an EA not an indicator/I will place it into the experts folder lets see if it works..

sunmetal:
hi mladen,please upload an renko live chart for 670 build,this one won't attach to my chart,thank you P.S. now I saw that is an EA not an indicator/I will place it into the experts folder lets see if it works..

As far as I see it will not work ("thanks" metaquotes)

Use the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page79, it works

mladen:
As far as I see it will not work ("thanks" metaquotes) Use the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page79, it works

So, again, one more lie from metatrader : old ex4 files will not work OK on new builds

techmac:
So, again, one more lie from metatrader : old ex4 files will not work OK on new builds

Unfortunately but it is so. And it is getting worse with new builds. They will have to solve it, or else people that invested money into some code made for them will lose

Good afternoon:

Hello mladen:

Could eliminate errors and warnings contained in this indicator and expert in using the indicator.

EA:

Indicator EA:

Name:

EA:

UniLineBreak_v1__2.mq4

Indicator:

UniLineBreak_v2.mq4

Kind regards.

Hermo.

Hi Hermo, here is revised indicator. Please test it in new mt4.

Files:
Reason: