New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 3

Range bars EA that is compatible with new metatrader 4 build posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178540/page29

mladen u r right yesterday night i have back test it and that ea blow my demo account

now i am finding coder to code my strategy which i have explain in previous post which give 2-3 pip 95% of trade without hitting stoploss i have tested it manualy (i can trade manualy also but after candle close u should be very fast that i can't do so i m intrested in ea )

i have one more strategy which i feel is very effective 20 sma and dpo (14)

If I understood correctly, the new MT 4 will not work with old settings or are the old settings - files and tpl - partly still working, when the new MT 4 arrives ?

TIA,

Ray

RayBan19:
If I understood correctly, the new MT 4 will not work with old settings or are the old settings - files and tpl - partly still working, when the new MT 4 arrives ?

TIA,

Ray

Ray

There have been multiple reports that there are problems with set files. In general new metatrader 4 has problems with templates and set files (probably due to a transition to unicode) but they are probably going to fix that (otherwise it would be a rather funny trading platform that can not save settings for EAs)

I Just ran a Strategy Test timing version of 509 vs 604, my brokers current. 509 processed around 125+ H4 bars in 2 hours 55 minutes. In the same time, 604 processed only 24.5 or about a 5 to 1 speed advantage for 509. Test was made using 509 compiled code and 509 Terminal version versus 604 compiled code and 604 terminal version. 604 still chugging away after 32 hours although there were a few hours of hibernation time on my laptop due to a Nor'easter blizzard. I'm letting 604 run to completion to compare reports from each version. First indication are that 604's statistics are more accurate than 509's. Next I plan to copy 509 executable code to 604 and run again.

Tzuman

hello mladen, can you or anyone else please update this expert for new mt4 build?

Q_Mouze:
hello mladen, can you or anyone else please update this expert for new mt4 build?

Q_Mouze

Try it out

mladen:
Q_Mouze Try it out

Hi Mladen.

Thanks very much for the code.

Each time it's a true coding lesson.

I do appreciate. Thanks a lot.

Have a good WE.

Tomcat98

Mladen or MrTools,

This is not an expert but a script which I used for a long time. Now it does not work for me on Build 625. Please make it compatible with the new metatrader code.

Files:
closeall.mq4  6 kb
Reason: