Again about the FOP/FLEP - page 2

danminin:

Qued 100.3"Selling EAs in the Marketplace at MQL5 )

Did you mean 100.five hundred ?

danminin:

I also added a lot of money to my account.

Do you have to pay income tax?

Trading, it seems that you have to switch to a common system; you cannot pay a flat tax there. And the earnings should then be stable.

The signals are also unclear how to interpret them; I believe that they are more of an advisory service. I think this is more of an advisory service, because if your account is drained, you are in deficit in trading, and you are still in profit when you pay by the signal.

I was also told the other day that legal entities seem to pay less, but this is if the earnings are decent.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

If you are a trader, you need to switch to the common system, you cannot use the flat tax. I have been told the other day that I was in the market for a while.

The signals are also unclear how to interpret them; I believe that they are more of an advisory service. Because if your account is drained, you are at a disadvantage in trading, while you are still in the black in payments based on the signal.

I was also told the other day that legal entities seem to pay less, but this is if the earnings are decent.

What kind of paperwork do I have to provide?

A bank statement?

They will not be able to check what you have been paid for.

danminin:

What kind of paperwork do you have to provide?

A bank statement?

They can't use it to check what you're getting paid for anyway.

You need to open an entrepreneurial current account and everything that goes there from abroad must be confirmed by invoices, and domestically by our invoices.

On the other hand, WM and Yandex-Money are banned, and in fact many people work with them. Also, if you work with a private person, how will you draw up these invoices. The impression is that laws are written on purpose so that you can always be fined for something.

I am neither an accountant nor a lawyer, so I cannot advise you professionally.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

You need to open an entrepreneurial current account and everything that goes there from abroad must be confirmed by invoices, and domestically by our invoices.

On the other hand, WM and Yandex-Money are banned, and in fact many people work with them. Also, if you work with a private person, how will you draw up these invoices. The impression is that laws are written on purpose so that you can always be fined for something.

I am neither an accountant nor a lawyer, so I cannot advise you professionally.

Only there's nowhere to get the invoices...

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

You need to open a business bank account and everything that goes in there from abroad must be confirmed by invoices and domestically by our waybills.

This is a pain in the ass! It's better not to pay at all! )))

If you go there, you'll get in so much trouble. )))

I have written about the Group 3 FOP once before on the website:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

ePayments is blocked...

Sergey Dzyublik, 2020.02.12 10:55

Here is how it looks like in brief "absolutely no hassle" with FOP:

1. register as a FOP (physical entity entrepreneur in Ukraine) group 3.
2. Get the keys to the protected media (600 - 900 UAH / 24 - 36 USD). (UPD: there was a law on the compulsory use of protected media, then it was either canceled or the implementation date was extended... need to clarify...)
3. Every quarter payment of ERU (4 times a year: 12500 UAH / 500 USD).
4. Each quarterly payment of income tax of 5%.
5. Every quarter filing of income tax return.
6. Once a year submission of ERU declaration.
Maintaining income and expenditure ledger. 8.
8. Maintaining work contracts.
9. Maintaining certificates of acceptance of work performed.

10. Paying for the maintenance of the FOP account in the bank.
11. Interest for cash withdrawal from the FOP account (0% if desired). 12.

12. At the end of the day, you will not be able to withdraw currency from the account anyway (there is a limited list of operations allowed in USD).
You must sell USD on the interbank market to withdraw hryvnias.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

ePayments is blocked...

Sergey Dzyublik, 2020.02.12 11:46

When you open FOP, then you must specify list of QEDs (types of activity within which your activity as a private entrepreneur will be carried out), for example:

62.01 Компьютерное программирование.
62.02 Консультации по вопросам информатизации.
62.03 Деятельность по управлению компьютерным оборудованием.
62.09 Другая деятельность в сфере информационных технологий и компьютерных систем.

Accordingly, all receipts into the FOP account must be backed up by the fact that they were received as part of the activities of the previously registered QED.
http://www.buhuslugi.com.ua/ru/informatsiya/informatsiya-dlya-fizicheskikh-lits/tri-glavnykh-oshibki-predprinimatelya.html

Sergey Dzyublik:
About FOP 3rd group already wrote once on the site:

Great. I read that post.
But the question is how to make an agreement to sell the product. When withdrawing funds to a personal card (from here only) the destination says. Payments from mql5.com

saw an officially registered self-employed person in connection with the crown go to the labour exchange for a promised allowance - and they tell him - self-employment is not an employment activity

There was a change last year with regard to cash. It may be understood that there is no need for supporting documents to be sent out, at least in the new wording there is nothing about sales receipts.

So I just keep the income records in the ledger and do not receive any cashless transfers to my personal card. ePayments used to be handy in terms of cash withdrawals. Now I use other ways.

If anything, it's like in the joke, my wife gives me money, she gets it from her nightstand, I put it in her nightstand).

Reason: