Multiple Timeframe Indicator in Backtesting

I've found an old topic that mentions the same problem as mine - multiple timeframe indicator works correctly when put on a chart but in backtest it gives wrong values.

I've checked the indicator values on a live chart and they are correct - indicator works fine. However, when I Print() indicator values from the expert I get different (wrong) values.
Also, if I put the indicator on a chart in visual mode it again shows wrong values.

Is there a resolution to this problem?

Thanks

See article "Tester in the Terminal MetaTrader 4: It Should Be Known" - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1490

Sorry for that.
Indeed, you are right. I was quite careful writing the indicator/EA but a small bug (with great effect!) still slipped in.
Meta4 does its job just fine.
Thanks for the help.

Oh, and there is one more thing that often drives me nuts.
Let's say I write a custom indicator which name begins with let's say 't' so that it appears down on the bottom of the Custom Indicator list in the Navigator.
Each time I recompile the indicator (which can be quite often in testing stages) the Navigator instantly scrolls up so that I must scroll down again to search for my indicator.

You may say I'm spoiled, but occassionaly this can be very annoying and slows you down! Is there a specific reason not to leave alone the Navigator after the recompile or am I the only one to care?

Thanks

You may say I'm spoiled, but occassionaly this can be very annoying and slows you down! Is there a specific reason not to leave alone the Navigator after the recompile or am I the only one to care?

Add what you are working on to "favorites"

guess I wasn't annoyed enough to use obvious workarounds

anyway, if there's no reason to tinker with Navigator, why not just leave it alone?!
Reason: