New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 12

Hermo:
Many thanks mladen

I did what you said to me.

But if I do the following errors and warnings shown me.

a greeting

Hermo

Hermo

Please read that post again : delete l_sprice, not l_price

mladen:
Hermo Please read that post again : delete l_sprice, not l_price

it is true,

sorry mladen

Thank you

Paulo Hedge Not Work New MT4

This EA not Work New Mt4. Please Help Me ?paulo_costa_hedge_2.mq4paulo_costa_hedge_2.mq4

Files:

drbastem:
This EA not Work New Mt4. Please Help Me ?paulo_costa_hedge_2.mq4paulo_costa_hedge_2.mq4

Here is a version that compiles correctly and for which the logical expressions are working correctly : paulo_costa_hedge_2_nmc.mq4

But ... it seems that that EA had some serious problems even before. Just a quick check shows that HandleOpenPositions() function is an empty function (it does not do anything and it never did - it is a dummy function). If the EA depended on that function, the EA could never work

Hello to All, I don't have experience in codding, I have been looking in he WEB for an EA that a I need, but could not find anything.

I'm giving an Example for the purpose of the EA, will be very grateful If someone could help me out.

Price is at 1.2500 > If bar closes above 1.2500, then open Long on next bar opening price (and opposite).

also to have the possibility to change the number of bars that close above/bellow the certain price level (Lets say IF three (3) bars close above 1.2500, then Buy at opening price of next bar)

Can someone guide me where can I find such an EA ?

P. S.

I apologize if this is not the right thread for asking this question.

Does anyone have the indicators for this EA?

mladen:
Try it out : macdnjuiceexpert_v1.2.mq4

alpine4133:
Does anyone have the indicators for this EA?

It needs "directional normalized juice" and "MACD Bars". I do not know exactly which versions are used so probably Hermo should post those

Hello Mladen,

Found this EA on mql5.com, looks promising, but it is constantly placing and exiting orders in less than 15 seconds.

Would like it to place the orders normally and not exit till TP or opposite signal is detected.

trix_ea.mq4

Thank you.

Files:
trix_ea.mq4  33 kb

shilox:
Hello Mladen,

Found this EA on mql5.com, looks promising, but it is constantly placing and exiting orders in less than 15 seconds.

Would like it to place the orders normally and not exit till TP or opposite signal is detected.

trix_ea.mq4

Thank you.

Hello Shilox, one thing I noticed if you are using a broker that is using extra digits, you prbably need to multiply your stop loss and take profit by 10.

mrtools:
Hello Shilox, one thing I noticed if you are using a broker that is using extra digits, you prbably need to multiply your stop loss and take profit by 10.

Yes, you are right MrTools, but it still gives the same results.

Reason: