New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 331

Intrest1:
When testing on the new build, he writes in the journal "the EA to trade is forbidden", and on the old build works fine in the tester.

That has nothing to do with the EA

Check how did you set the allow live trading of the EA - the EA works just fine

mladen:

That has nothing to do with the EA

Check how did you set the allow live trading of the EA - the EA works just fine

but in the new build he enters into transactions and writes in the log "trade is disabled". the old build works perfectly in the tester.
why I can not understand
Files:

Intrest1:

but in the new build he enters into transactions and writes in the log "trade is disabled". the old build works perfectly in the tester.
why I can not understand

Yes, you have to set the enable live trading in the EA options (like this :

and you must allow experts advisors trading (since in your terminal you did not allow it) the same as you had to do with all the previous builds of metatrader 4 too

mladen:

Yes, you have to set the enable live trading in the EA options (like this :

and you must allow experts advisors trading (since in your terminal you did not allow it) the same as you had to do with all the previous builds of metatrader 4 too

Thank you. All is well and done. But it works in the old terminal and is not working in the new, it shows the icon in the upper right corner of the chart.
screenshots from two different terminals (old and new)
Files:

Intrest1:
Thank you. All is well and done. But it works in the old terminal and is not working in the new, it shows the icon in the upper right corner of the chart.
screenshots from two different terminals (old and new)

mladen:
Wow!!!! now works perfectly! Thank you so much!
this is a really good robot. it will give you profit

Hello, Mladen.
Is it possible to make expert to work on the new build?

Hi coders, I can't attach this indicator to MT4 chart. Is it possible to solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance. 

Files:
LastBars.mq4  4 kb

lapigna:

Hi coders, I can't attach this indicator to MT4 chart. Is it possible to solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance. 

That is a script, not an indicator

Save it in scripts folder and drag it to chart

hello

can you please check indicator work on normal bars but when i attach  on renko terminal freezes .

Files:
Reason: