Requests & Ideas - page 643

oguz:

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Dear friends,

When i tested some experts, I got the above styled graph at the end of the test result.

What I understood from the's graph is that the expert has to give loss graph and results since the positions can not be closed when the backtest time finishes.

Am I right? (Are these type experts good?)

If not,

should I stay away from experts that produce this type of backtest graps and results?

That happens simply when there are still opened orders when the test ends, and then the tester closes them at the current price

From that case, nothing conclusive can be told about the EA

oguz:

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Dear friends,

When i tested some experts, I got the above styled graph at the end of the test result.

What I understood from the's graph is that the expert has to give loss graph and results since the positions can not be closed when the backtest time finishes.

Am I right? (Are these type experts good?)

If not,

should I stay away from experts that produce this type of backtest graps and results?

This means while it reaches the end of the date (that you intending to test), your trades are forcibly close..

Hello, all

Could you please make a dashboard of Ehlers Fisher transform indicator?

I want to easily identify MTF values around zero line.

Thanks, 

Hi guys, this indicator from Similarity thread (ForexFactory), and this indicator was created by Ralome and modified by Eurusdd in 2013. I need in it for my some testings, but when I try to compile, I see this. Help me please, just for new built.

Best regards

Joakim 

Error 

Files:
r-v2.mq4  21 kb

Joakim:

Hi guys, this indicator from Similarity thread (ForexFactory), and this indicator was created by Ralome and modified by Eurusdd in 2013. I need in it for my some testings, but when I try to compile, I see this. Help me please, just for new built.

Best regards

Joakim 

Try it out now
Files:
r-v2.mq4  21 kb

mladen:
Try it out now
Million thanks Sir.

Anyone can help me make this indicator ?

Files:

mladen:
Try it out now

Look at this too. The same problem Sir. And also if it possible, make MTF. Thanks

Best regards

Joakim 

Dear mladen, can you do this indi MTF?  :)
Files:

clarmax87:
Dear mladen, can you do this indi MTF?  :)
Please post original (non-decompiled) source code so that it can be worked on
Reason: