New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 281

trizzle:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools, Please kindly help me look into this indicator, it does not appear on chart.

Trizzle, would need the original source code, the version posted is a decompiled version .

mrtools:
Trizzle, would need the original source code, the version posted is a decompiled version .

ok. Thanks

Would you mind taking a look at these ones. Hope it's not too much to ask for.

Files:
1.rar  62 kb

trizzle:
Would you mind taking a look at these ones. Hope it's not too much to ask for.

trizzle

Majority of those are either decompiled indicators or already converted to new metatrader 4 (and posted at forex TSD) or do not need any change at all (like BB macd for example)

mladen:

trizzle

Majority of those are either decompiled indicators or already converted to new metatrader 4 (and posted at forex TSD) or do not need any change at all (like BB macd for example)

But non of them is loading, please can you tell me any that is already converted to new metatrader 4.

ssa not work with lat mt4 pls check

thanks

Files:
ssa.mq4  13 kb

vishal gandhi:

thanks

vishal ji,

it repaints ,use end point.

regards

ssa_end-pointed_nrp_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

vishal gandhi:

thanks

vishal gandhi

The file you posted is not an indicator. It is a library that is used from an indicator and should be copied to libraries folder

mntiwana:

vishal ji,

it repaints ,use end point.

regards

ssa_end-pointed_nrp_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

thanks mntiwana but i need this ind work for aother indicator tdi ssa caterpiller uses ssa pls modify attached ind tdi ssa check and correct for new mt4 where i can mistake .

mladen:

vishal gandhi

The file you posted is not an indicator. It is a library that is used from an indicator and should be copied to libraries folder

sir attached ind not work in new mt4 pls check and correct ssa also in mt4 library still not work

Reason: