New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 187

dansmol:
Dear mrtools

Anyway, thank you very much for your time

Respects

Dan

You can display the vertical lines or remove them and show the time labels if required and any line style.

I have done a small update to the code as the vertical line signal sometimes loaded a false line if for example the current candle changed color from red to blue then back again.

heiken_ashi_smoothed_alert_vertical_alert_nmc.ex4

cja:
You can display the vertical lines or remove them and show the time labels if required and any line style.

I have done a small update to the code as the vertical line signal sometimes loaded a false line if for example the current candle changed color from red to blue then back again.

heiken_ashi_smoothed_alert_vertical_alert_nmc.ex4

Dear cja

Thank you very much for taking the time to

help us(me in this case)!!!!!!!!

I will take advantage of your big heart to ask you something.

I use your STOCH_Bars_v2c.This version is the last one

you made?

My respects

Dan

Mladen or mrtools could you please update these two One Sided Gaussian indicators so they work with current version of Metatrader?

Tanzenkran:
Mladen or mrtools could you please update these two One Sided Gaussian indicators so they work with current version of Metatrader?

Tanzenkran, made them both compatible with current version of metatrader.

Thank you so much mrtools!

I found another indicator that looks like it could be used but the green signal line is not always present. For example when changing time frames or adding another indicator the green signal line or dots will disappear. The red (down signal) seems to work fine all the time. Could this problem be a nmc issue?

Mrtools or Mladen could look into this and see if you can replicate the problem and then fix?

Files:
brakeparb.mq4  3 kb

Tanzenkran:
I found another indicator that looks like it could be used but the green signal line is not always present. For example when changing time frames or adding another indicator the green signal line or dots will disappear. The red (down signal) seems to work fine all the time. Could this problem be a nmc issue? Mrtools or Mladen could look into this and see if you can replicate the problem and then fix?

Tanzenkran

That is not a problem of compatibility but a problem of how it was coded

Here is a version with a quick (and dirty) fix : brakeparb_1.mq4

Files:

actually looking further down the chart the green line is way down at the bottom so the indicator as written will probably work for what I need it for so don't trouble yourselves with this indicator. It will work for me as written. Thank you.

Thank you Mladen. The quick and dirty treatment seems to have done the trick.

Hi Guys,

Is there anyway to take the blue and red lines out of this indi? dex_adx1 nmc.mq4

Thanks for your time.

genesisman,

Reason: