FX Laser Scalper System - page 7

Christmas is coming and many financial institutions and traders took off for holidays. It is not recommended trading in December, July & August, anyway because of low volatility. Forex has also holidays, not only free weekends.

Cheers Hermes

thesanny:
this version work in fxcm mt4 on demo ????

Yes, I have it on demo but now I switched from FXCM to FXDD Malta as the creator recommends because of GMT "upsets" problems on other brokers.

Hermes

ok thanks for your reply

mpew:
today is silent night no signal at all

Holiday lull. It will be like that for the rest of the year

hermes:

Another problem, I have it on FXCM which is exact GMT 0. When I put +2 or +3 (your recommendation GMT +3) no arrows on the chart to the previous Christmas! How come? It should have GMT self adjustable setting.

They are guys here on forum who could help you with those 2 problems. Make it perfect.

What is the most common time when the arrows arrive? London and NY sessions?

Cheers Hermes

Hi Hermes,

FXCM received feedback from many clients requesting that we change the time zone on our MT4 servers from GMT0 to GMT+2, so that the daily candles begin and end at 5 PM New York time to coincide with the New York Close. That way there are exactly 5 daily candles each week of 24 hours in length. To phase in these changes, we have started by updating some of our MT4 demo servers to GMT+2 to test that everything works smoothly, before we proceed with updating our live MT4 servers.

In the meantime, clients who wish to have charts with a New York Close on their live MT4 charts can use the free New York Close indicator available at FXCMapps.com

Jason

hi fx moments, it's weird...i have waiting the signal all day on 20 december, but i got none, but today when i open my mt4 here is a signal.

so if you said this signal is not repaint or lagging, what happen on friday? tell me please.thank you

Mpew, I noticed the same thing and you just confirmed it. Let's wait for his explanation.

mpew:
hi fx moments, it's weird...i have waiting the signal all day on 20 december, but i got none, but today when i open my mt4 here is a signal.

so if you said this signal is not repaint or lagging, what happen on friday? tell me please.thank you

Yes, I discovered that the server was temporarily disconnected during that time, which is why there was no signal. Either way, it's not a problem. If we missed it, we missed it.

However, hopefully in the future I can have multiple servers running so as to avoid such occurrences.

Thanks, I downloaded the indicator or indicators? It is .exe application. First, it is scary because it tells PURCHASE but the purchase is $0.00 that's OK. They ask many question on side it looks like spy work!

Cheers Hermes

Hermes, it's only 1 indicator. And 1 template. Thanks.

Reason: