FX Laser Scalper System - page 2

Having said that, there was an amazing trade early this morning. See attached.

Files:

I attached the new indy v2.2 on chart and no arrows! I have to ask Robin Hood for some. Or I have to attach only .tpl?

What time is the scalper active?

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
I attached the new indy v2.2 on chart and no arrows! I have to ask Robin Hood for some. Or I have to attach only .tpl?

What time is the scalper active?

Cheers Hermes

Hi Hermes, the indicator is active at all times, although more during London and New York.

I'm not sure why you're not seeing any arrows. You need to attach the .ex4 to your USD/JPY M1 chart, please make sure your arrows have a thickness of 4 or 5 so they can be clearly seen. Scroll back a few days to see.

Please let me know. Thanks.

I did exactly that UJ M1 TF thickness 4 yellow but no sign on chart. The GMT offset is on 0 . I have it on Oanda and I am not sure if the offset is not the problem? On what offset should I put it when broker is Oanda? I even don't know what GMT offset has demo Oanda? Probably the same as NY. The offset should be detected automatically.

Cheers Hermes.

There is a reason that do not give the source code.

Actually the indicator does not calculate anything.

Only connects to a website to download.

int f0_1(bool Ai_0) {

string Ls_4;

if (Gi_340 == 0) {

Ls_4 = "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461)";

Gi_340 = InternetOpenA(Ls_4, Gi_348, "0", "0", 0);

Gi_344 = InternetOpenA(Ls_4, Gi_352, "0", "0", 0);

}

if (Ai_0) return (Gi_344);

return (Gi_340);

}

hi

what does that mean antonsan??

Insecurity means.

Who use the indicator can not be calm.

Connection problems can appear. Problems in the computer that does calculations.

And problems related to the code you can change unexpectedly, and from that time have different behavior.

Or not is still a business for him, and no longer continues to supply the data.

That means trial only and after testings for free ready for sale? Even after reinstalling still the same problem but the old v2 showed arrows! Bump it... garbage is coming Wednesday.

Thanks for the explanation Antonsan.

Hermes

hermes:
I did exactly that UJ M1 TF thickness 4 yellow but no sign on chart. The GMT offset is on 0 . I have it on Oanda and I am not sure if the offset is not the problem? On what offset should I put it when broker is Oanda? I even don't know what GMT offset has demo Oanda? Probably the same as NY. The offset should be detected automatically. Cheers Hermes.

Hi Hermes, I'm not sure about Oanda really. But yeah, offset is important.

Perhaps you can try using FXDD Demo, since that is definitely the correct offset, and there's no need to change anything.

Thanks.

Antonsan:
There is a reason that do not give the source code.

Of course, but if you know your history, then you should know I used to contribute on this forum before, for example my AshFX system, but some unashamed individual took my system and began to sell it.

Since then, I promised myself that would never happen again.

Reason: