FX Laser Scalper System - page 9

Spoering:
Hi forexmoments, It would be great if the forex_laser_scalper could be traded, say on time frame M5, any chance of modifying it's code for that?

Not possible I'm afraid.

Just letting you guys know, due to MT4's strange new build releases, I'm getting compatibility issues with my logic on the server, which can cause some signals to be missed. Hopefully I can rectify these issues very soon. I'm just hoping that once I do, Metaquotes stops with all these updates.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: FOREX LASER SCALPER v3.9 NOW RELEASED.

Please start using v3.9 and discard any previous versions with immediate effect, as any previous versions shall not be supported.

Fixed compatibility issues with the new MT4 builds, and also added a table so you know what offset to place in the settings.

Attached.

Also, a problem I'm having is that so many people are downloading the indicator that the server is finding is difficult to cope. So please I request only if you're SERIOUS about trading the indicator and using it, only then download and attach it to the chart (as opposed to just attaching it and never using it).

I'm also getting an EA finalised so that should be out very soon as well.

no signals today ?

Edit:

Noticed status as Server being upgraded...

What does that mean ? How long it normally takes ?

How about you make it downloadable on demand

forexmoments:
IMPORTANT UPDATE: FOREX LASER SCALPER v3.9 NOW RELEASED.

Please start using v3.9 and discard any previous versions with immediate effect, as any previous versions shall not be supported.

Fixed compatibility issues with the new MT4 builds, and also added a table so you know what offset to place in the settings.

Attached.

Also, a problem I'm having is that so many people are downloading the indicator that the server is finding is difficult to cope. So please I request only if you're SERIOUS about trading the indicator and using it, only then download and attach it to the chart (as opposed to just attaching it and never using it).

I'm also getting an EA finalised so that should be out very soon as well.

What is the difference between this indicator and signal selling?

checkin:
What is the difference between this indicator and signal selling?

Sorry, in case you hadn't noticed, this indicator is free.

rigisroni2:
no signals today ?

Edit:

Noticed status as Server being upgraded...

What does that mean ? How long it normally takes ?

Heh, not long.

Server has now been upgraded.

Thank you forexmonents for sharing your trading system to us!

I have sent you a pm.

Earlier 2 trades today:

Files:
usdjpym1_1.png  31 kb
Reason: