What are the benefits of Forex forum?

I am a newbie and I join forex forums to learn and interract with other members about forex trading.Forums are one source of forex education for traders especially newbies.

Forex forums are a way of getting learning and solve your trading problems through discussions. I feel the importance of this thing after joining forums. They sharpened my knowledge .I make may corrections in trading There we can know market updates and diifferent ideas from new and experienced traders.

Major benefit for me is to share ideas and get opinions on any related thing

Lots to learn from other traders, especially on human psychology,,,,,,,

bingofx:
In my case, forex forum helped me to choose trading broker. I would never understand forex only reading bare theory and trying demo. Imprortant part is exchanging experience opinions between traders as you will comprehend the salt of successful trading more quickly and effectively.

Yeah,you can definitely see some forex broker reviews from forums,and some traders share their experiences with a certain broker.In that way,you can get a hint or two about a certain broker.

Various benefits of forex forum -

Every one want to make fast and easy money.

Make improve knowledge about trading.

Melle:

Forex forum is very helpful to traders esp to fresh starters, like me. This is one of the perfect places to learn more about Forex trading. Here, you can read Forex tips and ideas as well as you can raise questions to other members. Additionally, you can learn more from experienced traders and experts too.

lee.belisar:
Forex forum is very helpful to traders esp to fresh starters, like me. This is one of the perfect places to learn more about Forex trading. Here, you can read Forex tips and ideas as well as you can raise questions to other members. Additionally, you can learn more from experienced traders and experts too.

Yes,you're definitely right about it.What is good in forum is you can ask other forumers about your forex query.

rrayne20009:
Yes,you're definitely right about it.What is good in forum is you can ask other forumers about your forex query.

And that is absolutely at no cost. Sharing is caring.

signalsprovider:
Various benefits of forex forum -

Every one want to make fast and easy money.

Make improve knowledge about trading.

Of course, everyone wants to make money the easy. But in Forex trading, you need discipline and patience. You need hard work and hard study. It is a process. You cannot make money without learning first about what is Forex trading and the in's and out's. You need sufficient knowledge, skills, training and the likes to make a good trading day.

Reason: