Is forex easy way to make money. - page 6

According to My point of view Forex is not easy business it is so risky and complicated business.we need lot of talent to win this business otherwise success is not possible because it is not easy business.

truly said forex is not that much easy as some people thinks it needs great hard work and patience to understand it well and analyses well.

next:
According to My point of view Forex is not easy business it is so risky and complicated business.we need lot of talent to win this business otherwise success is not possible because it is not easy business.

I agree. Forex trading is risky and complicated. You need more patience and discipline to succeed in this business. We need sufficient knowledge to make trading the easy way. Knowledge is synonymous to proper training and skills. In order to have this, we need to work and study hard about Forex trading.

In forex,you can oftenly hear or read in forums that almost 95% traders fails,so it means there are only few who succeeded from it.Forex is very risky and it takes time to learn it.If one trader wants to succeed,he must have the patience and dedication to gain knowledge and skills to be successful.

It is a very sharp contrast to those who view it as a quick-rich scheme to money online.IMHO,forex is "learn before you earn" kind of business.

next:

While I do agree that it's not an easy business,I beg to disagree that talent is needed because talent is an inborn trait.Nobody was born with a talent in forex trading.In my opinion,knowledge and skills are needed in this trade and we can get these through patient and dedicated learning.

easy way to earn money when you acquire the necessary skill to trade the forex market.

Forex is straightforward approach to generate income simply for individuals who are keen on the particular forex trading small business along with expend many a lot of time to comprehend currencies linked methods along with acquire tactics that work for his or her dealing style.

Is it easy making money in Forex? It's only as easy as you make it to be. You need to dedicate a lot of time and effort to Forex. You need to be able to understand the markets, how and why they work in the way that they do. You need to understand your platforms, you need guidance and most importantly you need to practice. When I say practice I don't necessarily mean on a demo account. I personally did my practice period on a live account. I started with a small amount of money and tested my psychology and money management skills. If you can't master yourself to keep a cool then you need to get someone to trade on your behalf. It's important to get a good and trustworthy broker that offers you a lot of services. I personally found the guidance I needed with ironfx. They offered me all the guidance and education I needed.

Is it easy making money in Forex? It's only as easy as you make it to be. You need to dedicate a lot of time and effort to Forex. You need to be able to understand the markets, how and why they work in the way that they do. You need to understand your platforms, you need guidance and most importantly you need to practice. When I say practice I don't necessarily mean on a demo account. I personally did my practice period on a live account. I started with a small amount of money and tested my psychology and money management skills. If you can't master yourself to keep a cool then you need to get someone to trade on your behalf. It's important to get a good and trustworthy broker that offers you a lot of services. I personally found the guidance I needed with ironfx. They offered me all the guidance and education I needed.

All right, you be capable of earn unlimited money easily if you can learn market principle perfectly. Without, learning the success of a Forex trader is really impossible. By the way, I am very lucky that practiced my demo account. Where I got proper instruction for trading. So, without any fees I become a knowledgeable Forex trader within very short time. Now, I can make accurate market analysis from my demo trading experience.

Not so easy making money in Forex but need some skills and patience for earning.

Reason: