What are the benefits of Forex forum? - page 5

Finding out that not only I have wrong trading ideas

Forex is forums is very educative platform filled with shared experience of different traders, Either in dealing with brokers or market trends and movement. In forex forum newbies ask question and get solutions to their problems. And there is alot to learn in forex forums.

a forum is always a good place to brain storm, read about what other traders or users are doing, knowing rights and wrong and a place to ask questions with active people. give ideas get criticized and so on, there are a lot of benifits from open forums such as forex tsd babypips peace army and others, i joined hotforex through forums which why im trading with them know, im not much of a fan of forums that are paid to click so to say.

In forex forums there are alot to learn because it is a place where many traders share their experience for others to learn from and these forum have question and answer section where you can get answer your trading problems.

Forex forums are very important to any serious forex traders; personally I go to forums to check for new information on happenings in the market; I also check out for other people’s daily focus, though I don’t rely on them, I also read people’s success stories on forums and it helps motivate me to do more.

rapidtrader:
Forex forums are very important to any serious forex traders; personally I go to forums to check for new information on happenings in the market; I also check out for other people’s daily focus, though I don’t rely on them, I also read people’s success stories on forums and it helps motivate me to do more.

be careful with other people's success stories : on the net, now days, those are almost all just an introduction to a scamm

That does not that forex forums should be an important part of your trading plan. I just use it to get recent information on happenings in the forex and stock exchange world.

Forex forums are very beneficial . It is a place where you share ideas and experience. You can also learn more about forex in forums.

Forex forum gives a lot of advantages for us because active in forex forum will help us to improve the ability of good trading. by continuing to improve trading skills that will help us to succeed in forex trading

Forex trading boards certainly are a means of getting finding out and also fix ones investing complications as a result of conversations. I feel the significance on this thing right after becoming a member of boards. That they hone my understanding. When i produce might corrections throughout investing There we are able to know industry messages and different tips through completely new and also seasoned merchants.

Reason: