New Members introduction - page 550

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello everyone. I really like to learn more about Forex trading. And I hope this forum will help me to gain more knowledge about the Forex market and the trading aspects as well.

Hello everyone. I really like to learn more about Forex trading. And I hope this forum will help me to gain more knowledge about the Forex market and the trading aspects as well.

Gers Bumanlag:
Hi i just become a new member and i want to say hello to everybody

Hi Gers. I am also new here. I just came across this forum when I am doing research about Forex. I hope to learn here and share my thoughts about Forex trading.

hello everyone.i am new to trading and this site is full of information!!

GREAT

• Hi, I am new to forex trading and I wish i could learn here. Hopefully in the future I can share my thoughts and insights to everyone. Thank you.
  • Currently a harmonic trading practitioner

My name is valentin, and I want to learn

Hello everyone

My name is Shona and I am from India.

M here to learn and share something interesting Indicators with you all...

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

hi , my name is constanza i am from italy , i want to learn more about forex and i hope i will find friends and information here.

“It has been really interesting working with you! ”

Reason: