Joseph Trend Index

Hi everyone.

There is a indicator on Advanced Get Software called "Joseph Trend Index" or JTI.

Someone use it for identifying the smart money in the market specially in the stock markets.

I did search the forum and didnt find it.

Does anyone have it for meta trader?

If so; please upload it on the forum.

thanx alot.

Forum admin ; please move this topic if it is in the wrong place. thanks

And according to this post NinjaTrader Support Forum - View Single Post - Indicators comparable to AGET eXpert Trend Locator (XTL)? , XTL is the same as metatrader 4 TTM indicator. They used the attached TTM version for comparison

Files:
ttm.mq4  4 kb

123fx:
Hi everyone.

There is a indicator on Advanced Get Software called "Joseph Trend Index" or JTI.

Someone use it for identifying the smart money in the market specially in the stock markets.

I did search the forum and didnt find it.

Does anyone have it for meta trader?

If so; please upload it on the forum.

thanx alot.

Forum admin ; please move this topic if it is in the wrong place. thanks

As far as I know it does not exist

Been looking for formula but that search did not give any results either. But also found one post that is interesting (it was originally posted here : Joseph Trend Index (JTI) ) :

Hi folks,

I developed both the JTI and the XTL.

In my trading experience, the XTL is much easier to use and more accurate than the JTI.

After using the JTI for several years, I saw the need to improve the trend detection capability and the result of that was the XTL.

I still use the JTI once in a while, but I have become to rely on the XTL more and more.

Under Trading Strategies, I have started a thread "Using XTL for emini Trading". Please check it out for more examples. I have also included stocks in this discussion as well.

Thanks

Tom Joseph

eSignal - Advanced GET

Description of XTL is in the attached document (as far as I see it is an Eliot wave based indicator where a trader should trade wave 4 or 5). Short description of it provided in the document is the following :

• Trading the Wave Four to Wave Five segment in Type One trades • Trading the end of Wave Five in Type Two trades
Files:

This is the conclusion of searches on the net :

Like XTL in AGET, JTI also is a unique indicator in Aget which has not been decoded yet.....

It seems that the exact formula is not known and that TTM is an approximation of that indicator. That much I could find

One more book with descriptions of JTI and XTL but no formulas. Anyway, it seems like a good reading since they discuss much more than just those two indicators in the book (including how to trade in certain market conditions)

forex strategies resourcesus

thanx Mladen for your replies. those are useful. is that possible to guess the "indicator type" from its appearance? for example the indicator may be something like inverse fisher transform of rsi. because of its shape and signals and etc.

any way... thank you very very much

123fx:
thanx Mladen for your replies. those are useful. is that possible to guess the "indicator type" from its appearance? for example the indicator may be something like inverse fisher transform of rsi. because of its shape and signals and etc. any way... thank you very very much

123fx

Frankly, there is not enough information that would enable me to tell something more conclusive. It could be inverse fisher transform, or a rsi of a moving average or even Schaff trend cycle

Without detailed description I guess that we can only guess

123fx:

If only I could help more, but simply there is no info at all about the internals of it. It seems that the aSignal code protection is not what metatrader claims to be a code protection

Hello 
I want a jti indicator, please help me

Fereshteh nasri:
 Hello 
I want a jti indicator, please help me

JTI is TTM (same).

----------------

The TTM (Trade The Markets)

• TTM trend - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  • TTM-Trend - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  • TTM Waves Indicator - indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  • TTM-Trend_HTF - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  • and more here
  • ----------------

By the way, how do you use this indicator? Why do you need it?

TTM trend
    TTM trend
    • www.mql5.com
    MACD TEMA MACD TEMA is even a bit more "faster" than MACD DEMA so, depending on the parameters, in scalping mode (short calculating periods) or trending mode (when longer periods are used. Never forget that MACD is primarily a momentum indicator and that it is the main goal of MACD. MACD DEMA MACD that is using DEMA fo calculation. Directional...
    Reason: