WR1:
Hello

is it just me or are the servers here taking a bit of break,

maybe taking in some sun, football and beer and have got abit slow

pages to threads seem to be taking quite along time to load and connect etc

its been like this for a while, maybe a wk or so,

other sites don't seem to be slow, so possibly a small problem somewhere

WR1

Developers are doing some changes (transfer from vBuletin 4 to vBuletin 5) and as soon as they finish the delays are going to be much smaller (at least that is what I have been told)

So, it is handled

Hi

its no real problem, just sometimes as it is, the waiting's slow long and have to leave and not bother reading the page

hopefully after the football everything will be back to normal

thanks

I tried the search, but i didnt find the thread with the forum rules.

can anyone link it please?

also i dont understand what is the difference of getting a "Thank for the Post" and a "Like", is there a explanation

of the forum system?

What is the difference/purpose of Points and Credits?

Dear Mladen and TSD Admins,

Do you have any plan to switch Elite/Advanced Elite forum from mql4/5 to C charp ?Do you see any future with mql4/5 ?

nevar:
Dear Mladen and TSD Admins, Do you have any plan to switch Elite/Advanced Elite forum from mql4/5 to C charp ?Do you see any future with mql4/5 ?

nevar

There will be some extending : tradestation and ninjatrader are planed for now. But the details are not clarified yet (the probable "default mode" will not include source code for some items)

mladen:
nevar There will be some extending : tradestation and ninjatrader are planed for now. But the details are not clarified yet (the probable "default mode" will not include source code for some items)

That is a good idea (regardless of source or not)

We need good indicators for tradestation too

In fact, I am new to the forum and I hope that Trushdony or let us know how to deal with the Forum and how to profit through it and gain experience

ashrafko:
In fact, I am new to the forum and I hope that Trushdony or let us know how to deal with the Forum and how to profit through it and gain experience

What or who is "Trushdony"?

Would you mind explaining your post?

I do not know where to post this - but is anyone else suffereing with 'adverts' jumping out of nowhere and highlighted links where there were none before on this FTSD site?

The 'trade binary options' advert has been disabled twice but it still come back and I'd like to know how to block these if anyone can help.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

PS - and as if to illustrate the point as soon as I clicked to send this post this window came up!

Free Stock Market Ebook - Stock Market Winners

Reason: