Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 4

If they leave out offline charts (like in metatarder 5) that will not be funny

techmac:
If they leave out offline charts (like in metatarder 5) that will not be funny

That would be a major step back. Lets hope that they are not going to do that

mladen:
That would be a major step back. Lets hope that they are not going to do that

If they are working on data compatibility too, then everything is possible

Last unofficial estimates are that beta will be ready in a month or two. The we shall have beta testing. And since beta testing will not be a day or two, what we are looking at is a not so close date when all those changes will go live

I stand corrected : according to last information beta for a new metatrader 4 should be released in September

mladen:
I stand corrected : according to last information beta for a new metatrader 4 should be released in September

I am waiting for this one

September is still unofficial - so far the major disputes are about the data, and if it ends with what I already told (no offline charts) than it really will be ridiculous

Just a quick update : so far the dispute is going on if mt should have tick data or not. No official announcement is issues as of when shall we see the beta version of the new metatrader 4

From the dispute going on there it seems that the most important issue is to have tick data.

If we lose downward 100% compatibility and offline charts it will be interesting to see those disputes then

All this is made to force us to use metatrader 5

Reason: