MT4 for smartphones !

Lenar 08.06.06 15:06 The release is scheduled for 1 August 2006.

Keep us informed when it will be available !

Lenar 08.06.06 15:06 Релиз назначен на 1 августа 2006 года.

Keep us informed when it arrives !

Today is the 1st of August 2006. Where can I download the terminal for my smartphone? If not yet, please let us know when it is available.

Work on the smartphone version is in progress. We are somewhat behind schedule due to summer holidays and preparations for the Championship. As soon as the beta version is ready we will upload it for testing.

Sorry for the delay.

Work on the smartphone version is in progress. We are somewhat behind schedule due to summer holidays and preparations for the Championship. As soon as the beta version is ready we will upload it for testing. <br / translate="no">
Sorry for the delay.

Give us an approximate date of release.

Unfortunately, no deadline will be given. But we are close. The work is in full swing and as soon as we have a beta version ready, we will release it for tests.

Unfortunately, no deadline will be given. But we are close. The work is going on and as soon as we prepare the beta version we will release it for tests. <br / translate="no">.

Another question: system requirements for the terminal. How much memory, processor speed, etc. etc.

Will the new terminal work on all versions of Symbian?

The night hunter is about to get his feet kicked... For laziness and slow metabolism :)

Will the new terminal work on all versions of Symbian?

Only the Windows platform will be supported.
It will work on absolutely any Windows phone with the lowest requirements.

Tell me in August at least the smartphone terminal will be released.

Tell me in August at least the smartphone terminal will be released. <br / translate="no">

The works are in full swing. Here are the first images of the new terminal.

Reason: