Suggestion to forum admins - page 76

How do I change my avatar?

PascalD:
How do I change my avatar?

PascalD

Go to "my profile" and drag the mouse over the existing avatar until the edit avatar appears (like on the picture), Click on the edit avatar and you shall get additional options

Files:

mladen:

PascalD

Go to "my profile" and drag the mouse over the existing avatar until the edit avatar appears (like on the picture), Click on the edit avatar and you shall get additional options

Thank you. Got it

I noticed that many of the attachments on the forum only show 1 or 2 views. I suspect this was caused by the recent upgrade in forum software either losing track or not properly reporting the total views from the database.

Can you have the forum techs look into this?

I am not sure how the download count is handled now with any threads/uploads done after the forum upgrade.

4EverMaAT:
I noticed that many of the attachments on the forum only show 1 or 2 views. I suspect this was caused by the recent upgrade in forum software either losing track or not properly reporting the total views from the database.

Can you have the forum techs look into this?

I am not sure how the download count is handled now with any threads/uploads done after the forum upgrade.

They are working on it since more changes to the site will be made

As soon as they are finished, the changes will be applied

Is also an ignore list on the list? I'm no friend of ignoring, but in cause there is a guy you only can facepalm and make him 'visually silent' for youself.

krelian99:
Is also an ignore list on the list? I'm no friend of ignoring, but in cause there is a guy you only can facepalm and make him 'visually silent' for youself.

krelian99

There are a lot of changes that are currently being worked on

I believe that all will be normalized soon (as I have been told) and that all the issues will be a matter of past soon

I'm glad to hear that (not because of the ignore list, but the other many changes

The "New Topics" menu button used to give a current list of today's and yesterday's messages...a nice way to see what was new...

Lately...clicking on the "New Topics" menu button gets an error message saying: "Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again."

Problem is...there seems to be no way to restrict the New Topic search to get today's posts...?

Anyway to get back to seeing all today's posts with this function...?

Thanks,

Robert

cosmiclifeform:
The "New Topics" menu button used to give a current list of today's and yesterday's messages...a nice way to see what was new...

Lately...clicking on the "New Topics" menu button gets an error message saying: "Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again."

Problem is...there seems to be no way to restrict the New Topic search to get today's posts...?

Anyway to get back to seeing all today's posts with this function...?

Thanks,

Robert

Robert, far as I'm aware it's being worked on,, a work around I've found for this, is to log off, then you will get today's posts, not a developer but think it's the opposite of howit should be.

Reason: