Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 2

Heloo

I download the Dynamic Polychromatic Momentum 3 zones with histo bars & alerts.mq4

But I have a error:

2014.05.06 13:27:47.563 Custom indicator Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3 with bars histo & alerts USDCAD,H1: loaded successfully

2014.05.06 13:27:55.796 Cannot load 'dynamicZone.dll' [126]

2014.05.06 13:27:55.796 Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3 with bars histo & alerts USDCAD,H1: initialized

2014.05.06 13:27:55.846 Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll::dzBuyP', 'dynamicZone.dll' is not loaded

mladen:

Heloo

I download the Dynamic Polychromatic Momentum 3 zones with histo bars & alerts.mq4

But I have a error:

2014.05.06 13:27:47.563 Custom indicator Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3 with bars histo & alerts USDCAD,H1: loaded successfully

2014.05.06 13:27:55.796 Cannot load 'dynamicZone.dll' [126]

2014.05.06 13:27:55.796 Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3 with bars histo & alerts USDCAD,H1: initialized

2014.05.06 13:27:55.846 Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll::dzBuyP', 'dynamicZone.dll' is not loaded

gtudor

Download the dynamic zones dll too from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and unpack the dll to libraries folder. As soon as you do that, the indicator will work OK

PS: it is a free item (you will not have to pay for it too)

gtudor:

gtudor

Download the dynamic zones dll too from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and unpack the dll to libraries folder. As soon as you do that, the indicator will work OK

PS: it is a free item (you will not have to pay for it too)

Works perfectly .

Thank you very much !

mladen:

Works perfectly .

Thank you very much !

Just to clarify one point : all dlls from elite or advanced section are free to download (if some dll is not, please report it - no dll should have a price tag on it at those sections)

Hi mladen,

can you help me. i have from yours threadpost https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page196 bought this indicator with 499 forex-tsd. credits.

debited credit, but no indicator in my private mailbox. what I'm doing wrong?

for my english.

Börsenkater1969:
Hi mladen,

can you help me. i have from yours threadpost https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page196 bought this indicator with 499 forex-tsd. credits.

debited credit, but no indicator in my private mailbox. what I'm doing wrong?

for my english.

Download link was sent to your email you used in the data when you purchased it (38 minutes ago). Check your email - (check the junk and spamm parts too since sometimes those links are placed there by some email managers)

mladen:
Download link was sent to your email you used in the data when you purchased it (38 minutes ago). Check your email - (check the junk and spamm parts too since sometimes those links are placed there by some email managers)

I did that. the last post was from the forum today 12 clock (gmt) with the topic "Forex-Tsd Robots Battle".

otherwise, no further message.

Börsenkater1969:
I did that. the last post was from the forum today 12 clock (gmt) with the topic "Forex-Tsd Robots Battle". otherwise, no further message.

Please, check your PM box

Guys i need help with some elite indicator. I bought it and i dont have it. -.- It's abouth month and link still nowhere. I know this is wrong thread but i'm a bit lost in it. Of course i have proof of bought. :/

Mrtools, when i have 15 post so i can send private message, can you help? It's your indi. Thank you in advance.

And because i want help. Here is one indi i like. Free download of the 'Didi Index' indicator for MetaTrader 5 in the MQL5 Code Base

ellcz:
Guys i need help with some elite indicator. I bought it and i dont have it. -.- It's abouth month and link still nowhere. I know this is wrong thread but i'm a bit lost in it. Of course i have proof of bought. :/

Mrtools, when i have 15 post so i can send private message, can you help? It's your indi. Thank you in advance.

And because i want help. Here is one indi i like. Free download of the 'Didi Index' indicator for MetaTrader 5 in the MQL5 Code Base

elicz

Check your PM box

Reason: