Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 40

Khaliddxd

I don't understand the "and bar on chart" part. What does that mean?

regards

Mladen

khaliddxd:
Happy new year to you and I hope it is a good year for you.

kindly can we have an arrows and bar on chart version of Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3 indicator.

Many thanks in advance and wishing you all the success!

Regards,

Khaliddxd

Dear Mladen

What I meant is a bar version of the Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3 indicator with alert.

Thank you in advance.

mladen:
Khaliddxd

I don't understand the "and bar on chart" part. What does that mean?

regards

Mladen

You man like this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general but in 2 colors (when the slope changes)?

khaliddxd:
What I meant is a bar version of the Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3 indicator with alert. Thank you in advance.

Mladen

Exactly !! this what I meant ..

mladen:
You man like this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general but in 2 colors (when the slope changes)?

Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3 with bars ...

Try out this version. It has an addition of bars on the chart drawn, so it is a combination of the "old" one with an addition of colored bars on a chart (it can be turned of and on with ShowBars option

khaliddxd:
Exactly !! this what I meant ..

Hi Mladen

That's it !!

Thanks a lot my dear..

mladen:
Try out this version. It has an addition of bars on the chart drawn, so it is a combination of the "old" one with an addition of colored bars on a chart (it can be turned of and on with ShowBars option

Mladen posted some nice versions of DSS Bressert in regular elite and public section today, anyway on this version added velocity and dynamic zones, might be of some use.

This is dynamic zone using pre and post smoothed Ocn Nma.

Awhile back posted a version of dynamic zone inverse fisher transform of multi pass Aroon oscillator . Has come to my attention the aroon which from my understanding was using the metatrader aroon code was wrong. Long story short this is a corrected version.

So far I found "only" a dz CCI indicator in this thread. Can you also implement a

dz cfb CCI indi ?

Reason: