Which is the best VPS service for trading?

I heard about many companies and service that offer very cheap VPS (in example Digital ocean 5 dollars per month).

I'm wondering which is the best one to be used with MT5 and with a low latency connectivity for our Expert Advisors.

Also some trading company offer VPS for free when you have a huge funds. 

Does anybody had a great experience? Any good suggestion? 

S1M0N3G:

I heard about many companies and service that offer very cheap VPS (in example Digital ocean 5 dollars per month).

I'm wondering which is the best one to be used with MT5 and with a low latency connectivity for our Expert Advisors.

Any recommendations could be seen as advertising and advertising is not allowed on this Forum . . . 

You may go to this links to find information. Because such a recommendation of any company may be considered as an advertisement, and your thread may be deleted because of that. So, it is better to go to this link to find everything by yourself sorry.

S1M0N3G:

I want to advice you never to use your brokers vps because they will/may have control over the performance of your EA and every wrong entry will be blame on your EA.

gbemitte:

I want to advice you never to use your brokers vps because they will/may have control over the performance of your EA and every wrong entry will be blame on your EA.

Thanks for your advice!

Actually I thought that they use third party VPS but after your reply I've realized that is better to avoid any risk!

Ok sorry for the topic it wasn't my intention to advertise ;)

If you have a fast computer with a fast internet connection you don't need VPS based on my experience. I prefer to have instant access to the MT4 or 5 when I need without having to login to the remote server all the time.

MQL5 integrated MT4 or MT5 VPS works perfectly for me so far.

Sergey Golubev:
You may go to this links to find information. Because such a recommendation of any company may be considered as an advertisement, and your thread may be deleted because of that. So, it is better to go to this link to find everything by yourself sorry.

thank u, i was looking for it
Reason: