Has anyone noticed that MT has a sunday bar on the daily chart?

I found this is a problem, when all the daily technical are all wrong when it comes to calculation.

The Moving Averages are so differents from other brokers, because they have 6 days in a week, whereas all other brokers have only 5 days. Counting cycles are wrong. I have stop using MT4 for my technical analysis.

I have sent email to MetaQuotes, they told me to ask the broker, but the broker told me there is nothing they can do.

I tried several MT brokers, they all have the same problem.

Is it just me or what? no bodies has mentioned this problem.

I found this is a problem, when all the daily technical are all wrong when it comes to calcution.

The Moving Averages are so differents from other brokers, because they have 6 days in a week, whereas all other brokers have only 5 days. Counting cycles are wrong. I have stop using MT4 for my technical analysis.

I have sent email to MetaQuotes, they told me to ask the broker, but the broker told me there is nothing they can do.

I tried several MT brokers, they all have the same problem.

Is it just me or what? no bodies has mention this problem.

It is not just you. Many brokers are using Sunday bars which throws off your indicators.

Read this thread:

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15690

particularly posts 11 through 33. It will explain the problem and provide the solution including a list of MT4 brokers with no Sunday bars.
Virtual
Reason: