New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 28

This is an upgraded period converter

Due to some changes that metatrader made again, they have changed completely how some completely legal window functions are treated. This indicator does not use the usual ways of distribution ticks and events to offline charts at all. Also, it corrects one problem that period converted 1.01 had : when there was already an existing offline chart data with the same time frame as the one selected by the period converter it could mix up data. Now it is corrected

PS: thanks to metaqutes, code for such a distribution of ticks and events will not be posted (at least not by me). When I posted how to do that, it was prevented. So, now they are going to have to guess how it is done

PPS: EAs are working correctly on offline charts generated by this indicator. Also, internal variables of charts (like indicator counted) are working correctly.

This ex4 file is generated with build 610 so you need at least build 610 to run it

Files:

And this one (just in case they decide to block the old way in ex4 files how ticks and events are distributed).

If you notice problems with version 3.303 use this version

This is Zerolag Tema macd with lines made to be compatible with the new mt4 builds.

This is TTM Waves made compatible with the new MT4 builds.

Files:

Trend rsi made compatible with new mt4 builds.

The Turtle trading channel made compatible with new mt4 builds.

mladen:
And this one (just in case they decide to block the old way in ex4 files how ticks and events are distributed). If you notice problems with version 3.303 use this version

Hi Mladen, I have just read your post.

Are all these previously posted Renkos now out of date ??

mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver02.mq4

renkomeanlivechart_indicator_nmc_alerts.ex4

renkomeanlivechart_v1.0_new_format.mq4

renkorangebarsv1.2_new_format.mq4

Post not relevant anymore.

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, I have just read your post.

Are all these previously posted Renkos now out of date ??

mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver02.mq4

renkomeanlivechart_indicator_nmc_alerts.ex4

renkomeanlivechart_v1.0_new_format.mq4

renkorangebarsv1.2_new_format.mq4

They will work

The ones that will not work are the ones that are using GetWindowTextW() to get the name of the window (which is a perfectly legal windows API function) in order to be able to update multiple offline charts at a time (like the period converter and renko live chart)

What they have did in that case is that you get a value from the GetWindowTextW() function and then they inserted a code (it is done by the compiler) that makes that name an empty string (all spaces). Since it is done on compiler level (they can not change the windows API function) existing ex4 files will continue to work but the problem starts if you try to change such an ex4 files.

So, even those ex4 files will work if you do not try to recompile them (that is how I noticed). Why did they do that with a perfectly legal windows API function have no idea. Paranoia seems to be driving them big time and when they came to a step when they are protecting you from knowing a window name (from your code) then it is becoming very obvious that they are trying to prevent any coding that does not come from them (meaning : any free stuff dealing with offline charts for metatrader available on the net)

mladen:
They will work

The ones that will not work are the ones that are using GetWindowTextW() to get the name of the window (which is a perfectly legal windows API function) in order to be able to update multiple offline charts at a time (like the period converter and renko live chart)

What they have did in that case is that you get a value from the GetWindowTextW() function and then they inserted a code (it is done by the compiler) that makes that name an empty string (all spaces). Since it is done on compiler level (they can not change the windows API function) existing ex4 files will continue to work but the problem starts if you try to change such an ex4 files.

So, even those ex4 files will work if you do not try to recompile them (that is how I noticed). Why did they do that with a perfectly legal windows API function have no idea. Paranoia seems to be driving them big time and when they came to a step when they are protecting you from knowing a window name (from your code) then it is becoming very obvious that they are trying to prevent any coding that does not come from them (meaning : any free stuff dealing with offline charts for metatrader available on the net)

Mladen, thanks for the clarification. Getting confused with all these MT4 builds.

Reason: