seems need to change the nmc version .please ,

thank you

Files:

macd&rsi:
hi every body and mladen & mr.tools

seems need to change the nmc version .please ,

thank you

macd&rsi

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?

mladen:
ChrisTinus Try it out now : kaufman3_nmc.mq4

I'm getting strange error -EURJPY gives "zero divide" on M1 and M30, USDTRY gives the same error on everything below H1, XAUUSD - no error on all TF's (build 670)

ChrisTinus:
I'm getting strange error -EURJPY gives "zero divide" on M1 and M30, USDTRY gives the same error on everything below H1, XAUUSD - no error on all TF's (build 670)

It had that same error in all the builds (even in the old ones)

Here is aversion that should prevent that zero divide error kaufman3.01_nmc.mq4

PS: guys, I told a lot of times - I do not check all the code (all the lines of code) of all the files posted. If there is an error in a code, tell it or else it will continue having that error since it will not be checked

Files:

Thank you. I tried it on higher tf's and was happy. Only today checked all. Next time will be more careful in testing.

mladen:
macd&rsi Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?

pardon me , I don't know it's a decompiled indicator

no , I don't have the original one .

thank you for your attention .

Pls. make it nmc. thanks in advance.

Files:

chan123:
Pls. make it nmc. thanks in advance.

chan123

Here you go : mtf_movingaverage_1.mq4

Files:

macd&rsi:
pardon me , I don't know it's a decompiled indicator

no , I don't have the original one .

thank you for your attention .

Don't worry People usually do not know how decompiled code looks like

See this (as an example) :

if (bextOne2One || Gi_532 && Ai_48 && (Ad_0 > Ad_8 && Ad_0 > Ad_16 && Ad_0 > Ad_24 && Ad_0 > Ad_32 && Ad_8 Ad_24 && Ad_16 > Ad_24 && Ad_16 > Ad_32 && Ad_24 Ad_8 && (Ld_60 >= dextEmergingPatternPerc * Ld_52 && Ld_60 = dextEmergingPatternPerc * Ld_52 && MathAbs(Ad_24 - High[0]) <= Ld_52 * (1 - Ad_40))) {

And 75 times like that (75 times where the operators precedence has to be checked). Without the exact variable names, no way that the upgraded code will work OK. That is a reason why I told multiple times the, as far as coding in concerned, decompiled code is worthless (too much time invested into too little results). Much, much better when all is done properly : normal code (understandable) with normal coders style of coding and then problems are much smaller

If you find the normal code, pot it here, and it will be udated

Reason: