Harmonic Analysis - page 211

londi2:
Hey everyone , i'm new here but i trade SD level .

gonig to go live today

I heard a LOT of people talking about Order flow , i read a little bit about it but didn't understood realy the subject.

I'm trading SD zones with structure ( SR levels ) and want to add to it Harmonic patterns.

I have started already to read about it and watch my charts.

I understand that there's much more patterns than Gartley , Bat etc .. there's allso cypher , A bat , one2one and a lot more.

Can anyone please provide me a source that i can read about all the harmonic patterns with trading rules?

something like that website:

Harmonic Forex Patterns - Bat, Butterfly, Crab, Gartley Overview

but with all the patterns.

And please share with me image like that:

That has all the harmonic patterns?

Here is an other source for rather the classic patterns:

Market Geometry & Harmonic Patterns

Definitely all the patterns would be rather hard to find, especially in one or two places.

There are also books helping you for both classic patterns (Gartley, Pesavento, Carney) as well as neoharmonic patterns

http://neoharmonics.com/neoharmonics/neoHarmonicsCheatSheet.pdf

But as RyuShin mentioned stick with the ones that work for you, and you might add later more if that is proven to work as well.

Please share your candidates marked up for both SD and HP for our common benefit!

Thank you.

londi2:
Hey everyone , i'm new here but i trade SD level .

gonig to go live today

I heard a LOT of people talking about Order flow , i read a little bit about it but didn't understood realy the subject.

I'm trading SD zones with structure ( SR levels ) and want to add to it Harmonic patterns.

I have started already to read about it and watch my charts.

I understand that there's much more patterns than Gartley , Bat etc .. there's allso cypher , A bat , one2one and a lot more.

Can anyone please provide me a source that i can read about all the harmonic patterns with trading rules?

something like that website:

Harmonic Forex Patterns - Bat, Butterfly, Crab, Gartley Overview

but with all the patterns.

And please share with me image like that:

That has all the harmonic patterns?

Also search this thread for more pattern specifications if you are really into more is better.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

RyuShin:
I don't know any of that. Although I'm thinking about launching a live trading room on skype.

RyuShin how would it work on skype technically? Do you know?

So far I could not pass the One on one only sharing on skype.

lobogabor:
RyuShin how would it work on skype technically? Do you know? So far I could not pass the One on one only sharing on skype.

All I know is that it's possible to group-chat (up to 300 people) on Skype. I don't know if skype is the right place to do because if I would like it to share pics and stuff fast. It won't be a voice chat room but text.

RyuShin:
No. It'd be absolutely free. No hidden cost or any kind. Just a group on skype dedicated to traders (beginners to experts).

Great!

I realy like you attitude!!

lobogabor:
Here is an other source for rather the classic patterns:

Market Geometry & Harmonic Patterns

Definitely all the patterns would be rather hard to find, especially in one or two places.

There are also books helping you for both classic patterns (Gartley, Pesavento, Carney) as well as neoharmonic patterns

http://neoharmonics.com/neoharmonics/neoHarmonicsCheatSheet.pdf

But as RyuShin mentioned stick with the ones that work for you, and you might add later more if that is proven to work as well.

Please share your candidates marked up for both SD and HP for our common benefit!

Thank you.

Thank you very much!

The PDF is really helpfull!

lobogabor:
Also search this thread for more pattern specifications if you are really into more is better. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Thank you!!

RyuShin:
All I know is that it's possible to group-chat (up to 300 people) on Skype. I don't know if skype is the right place to do because if I would like it to share pics and stuff fast. It won't be a voice chat room but text.

I wanted to start something like that in other forum , but people didn't want to do it with me because i wasn't the BEST trader there and i was new in the thread.

I really like you share my trading view the techniques and learn from others.

the chat should have specific rules that people will only talk about the patterns , their trading view and with any unneed BS.

-----------------

Chart USDJPY, H1, 2013.12.09 17:40 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

the RED zone is 30M supply level that is inside FRESH 1H supply level and UNFRESH 4H supply , seems like very good area for trading!!

the problem is that there is a share pattern there , but the 161.8 and 131 levels confluence in exactelly in the SL of the supply area.

i will check price action and VSA for more confirmation to the trade, but it looks good !

-----

I hope the group will open soon , because i'm going live tomorrow and it will be the best if we all can work together to manage our trades .

londi2:

I wanted to start something like that in other forum , but people didn't want to do it with me because i wasn't the BEST trader there and i was new in the thread.

I really like you share my trading view the techniques and learn from others.

the chat should have specific rules that people will only talk about the patterns , their trading view and with any unneed BS.

What software would you think about using to have a live room? Skype? Facebook? It'd be dedicated to harmonics and market structure. Nothing else. I'd eliminate traders that don't abide by rules.

RyuShin:
What software would you think about using to have a live room? Skype? Facebook? It'd be dedicated to harmonics and market structure. Nothing else. I'd eliminate traders that don't abide by rules.

Harmonic gives you the besic , where you may have to trade.

with supply and demand zones , RSI , market stracture you can confirm that trade.

that's why the room is great , people can show each other how they confirm , what they think about the market with help with their tools and analysis.

most of the people has skype , it's easy , reliable , the best in my opinion.

what do yuo think about the sutup above?

londi2:
Harmonic gives you the besic , where you may have to trade.

with supply and demand zones , RSI , market stracture you can confirm that trade.

that's why the room is great , people can show each other how they confirm , what they think about the market with help with their tools and analysis.

most of the people has skype , it's easy , reliable , the best in my opinion.

what do yuo think about the sutup above?

It's a pretty fair deal. The thing I concern is that some people just came in, say nothing but just watch us sharing. It would be boring. Yet, good thing is if I create a group on skype, I'll get to "choose" people. I'll even get to block people.

RyuShin:
It's a pretty fair deal. The thing I concern is that some people just came in, say nothing but just watch us sharing. It would be boring. Yet, good thing is if I create a group on skype, I'll get to "choose" people. I'll even get to block people.

You will have the power my friend make your own set of ruls for that, share it here and in the group so that people will know what they are getting into.

people will know what should they do , if someone don't respect the rules , he's out , very simple.

add me on skype if you wish to continue discuss about that with me : interputure

londi2:
You will have the power my friend make your own set of ruls for that, share it here and in the group so that people will know what they are getting into.

people will know what should they do , if someone don't respect the rules , he's out , very simple.

add me on skype if you wish to continue discuss about that with me : interputure

londi, you shouldn't put your skype name here because here is a open space. Someone may abuses it. I will write you on private message with details of the live room when it's ready.

Reason: