Harmonic Analysis - page 210

lobogabor:
I would like first of all the range chart. Tick would not hurt to test it also, but not that important.

The range chart indi I do have one, but does not make the off-line chart tick, so instructions and indi both would help, especially that I do see it is working for you.

Tnx

Go here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127 and scroll down. You'll find a little instruction I posted.

Hey everyone , i'm new here but i trade SD level .

gonig to go live today I heard a LOT of people talking about Order flow , i read a little bit about it but didn't understood realy the subject.

I'm trading SD zones with structure ( SR levels ) and want to add to it Harmonic patterns.

I have started already to read about it and watch my charts.

I understand that there's much more patterns than Gartley , Bat etc .. there's allso cypher , A bat , one2one and a lot more.

Can anyone please provide me a source that i can read about all the harmonic patterns with trading rules?

And please share with me image thats has pictures of all the patterns with fibo levels.

That has all the harmonic patterns?

gonig to go live today I heard a LOT of people talking about Order flow , i read a little bit about it but didn't understood realy the subject.

I'm trading SD zones with structure ( SR levels ) and want to add to it Harmonic patterns.

I understand that there's much more patterns than Gartley , Bat etc .. there's allso cypher , A bat , one2one and a lot more.

Can anyone please provide me a source that i can read about all the harmonic patterns with trading rules?

something like that website:

Harmonic Forex Patterns - Bat, Butterfly, Crab, Gartley Overview

but with all the patterns.

And please share with me image like that:

Files:
patterns.jpg  156 kb

londi2:

something like that website:

Harmonic Forex Patterns - Bat, Butterfly, Crab, Gartley Overview

but with all the patterns.

And please share with me image like that:

You can find more patterns in the pic below. I don't have a great deal of information of all the patterns. My suggestion is you don't have to know all the patterns. As long as I know, many of pattern traders use the classic patterns and the cypher pattern mostly.

Eurusd 15 m chart[attach=config]188003[/attach]

old beer:
Eurusd 15 m chart

Hi,

The H4 opportunity seems really interesting with a beautiful RR...

Regards

Files:
eurusdh4_7.png  28 kb

RyuShin:
You can find more patterns in the pic below. I don't have a great deal of information of all the patterns. My suggestion is you don't have to know all the patterns. As long as I know, many of pattern traders use the classic patterns and the cypher pattern mostly.

Thank you Is there any SKYPE group for live trading?

Not a group that cost money , but something that we can discuss immediately with each other about opportunities in the market.

londi2:
Thank you Is there any SKYPE group for live trading? Not a group that cost money , but something that we can discuss immediately with each other about opportunities in the market.

I don't know any of that. Although I'm thinking about launching a live trading room on skype.

Will it cost money?

londi2:
Will it cost money?

No. It'd be absolutely free. No hidden cost or any kind. Just a group on skype dedicated to traders (beginners to experts).

Reason: