Are you addicted to trading? - page 6

i would say i catch my self getting lost in the world of trading for hours, ok i know i am new to this but the possibilities and learning material i think is endless. but been addicted to it i think is totally different, i would say it depends from the personality of each trader. i feel the need to trade but if i dont have the time i would not as i need to divide my job time and family time aswell

I am addicted to learn Forex for becoming a knowledgeable trader. And, I have chosen GCI Financial as my trading platform where didactic facilities are on hand which are very supportive to be a successful trader. From all these, I like most Forex eBook that is always providing me traders psychology and the behavior with essential terms and conditions. From this lesion, I have gathered the most accurate successful trading tips that I always use in my trading time for making profit instantly. Therefore, this didactic lesion also provides me all important and financial indicators which drive the market.

Addicted here, i mean that i can leave forex because i can get additional income from forex trading. I also try to more improve my trading skills so can earn more here.

Yes, I am. Because, I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by trading. I have decided to trade in this ECN trading platform due to having many exclusive didactic facilities. By means of this trading facility, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader and able to predict the real faction of this market with surely.

Rupom:
Yes, I am. Because, I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by trading. I have decided to trade in this ECN trading platform due to having many exclusive didactic facilities. By means of this trading facility, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader and able to predict the real faction of this market with surely.

We need to improve our trading skills in forex if we want to know about forex trading. We must know that demo account is available in forex to make us be able to trade here. I also still use demo account in TenkoFx to get more experience. If we can learn from experience, i'm sure we will be able to be better and better more if we can take the positive side from expereince

now forex market is a part of my life. i earn money and i like trade with market. we can make more money for my life i think this is invesment channel is the way of future.

Actually, Successful trading is a trade that brings profit by using your trading skill. in my trading life, I always get successful trading tips to earn profit by Forex eBook that I got from my trading platform. Here, I also learning, trader’s psychology and the behavior with essential terms and concepts. I also have known the accurate time for trading from that lesion.

Reason: