Can I get every thing from reading Books? - page 5

reading books and understanding the ideas they contain is the business of mind which does not have the final word as it is steered by emotions.

You can catch general idea or someone's thoughts in books, but market is all about luck, imho

Nothing to do with luck

Trading is not gambling

In my trading career, for gathering exact knowledge I use all didactic books that providing my trading platform. From all books, I like most eBook that provides me all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions which is very supportive to make profit with certainly. I also get traders psychology from this didactic lesion. That’s why in a short time I am becoming a knowledgeable trader. Actually, I am not completely dependable on books; I at all times try to improve myself by learning. because, learning is the foremost way for keeping survive for a long time in this trading stage.

Books are a good foundation from where you can learn the fundamentals of the trading. However, they are not enough in my opinion. Attending webinars, watching some online tutorials, reading different articles and blogs can provide more beneficial information. Of course it is also of high importance to practice

Greetings,

Reading the books does not mean that you will become profitable trader or at least to level you desire.
The same question could be reworked a bit and you will find the answer:

* Can I learn to drive a car by reading Books? or
* Can I learn to fly with airplane by reading Books?

The answer is NO, because it is not enough. Experience is needed to become familiar with market and this is coming with reading, testing, receiving screen time, progressing and etc.
It is not easy, but you need to spare time :) 

Reason: